Last day: Scripting

Well, it’s taken me over an hour, but I’ve finally got the first cutscene working, like, properly, in the game. It’s been ages since I used the scripting engine to do anything interesting though, so it’s taken me a while to get reaquainted with how it works.

Loads of bugs have surfaced with stupid things like tags, and scriptholder identifiers, and door placement. I’ve had to change the code for all the textbox backings as well. Something with fBlend has messed up badly since I last used it – in particular, there’s this really weird bug when I fade in – a big black line from the upper left hand corner to the bottom right hand corner.

I’ll post more of my progress later.

* Post a Comment

No comments yet

Leave a reply