OK I promise to finish tweaking VR Training but for now I started a new level that was inspired by Quantum Tunnel. Instead of having a two layer long level though, Temporal Ribbon uses one layer. What does this mean? It means you can either warp around the room or reset it... it'll make more sense if you play it. So try it out!
The level is about 80% complete but I'd like to get some input. Bugs? Too hard? Unintended shortcuts/errors in design?
- Boomerang style path. Complete in one direction... have a new experience in the other!
- Jump into special temporal rifts to go back in time.
- A wide variety of challenges.
- A puzzle to solve half-way through. Will you make the right choice?
- Need an extra challenge? Uncover the back-story by obtaining all the hidden crew logs.