THE CONUNDRUM OF THE SIX CREW MEMBERS OF VVVVVV

Started by Pyrite, July 01, 2012, 05:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrite

hurr

v highlight v
The name of the level in-game is "Condensed V".

blue626

In the room where :victoria: is, :viridian: can't touch the gravity lines without dying because he/she is wider than 1 tile. Was that made on purpose? In that same room, the 5th necessary flip is almost impossible, I'm still in there.
I liked the way you used world warping to make :viridian: always go forward.
EDIT: The tight spaces make bad level design because of the floating spikes, crossing grav. lines, etc. because changing them makes the level too hard/easy.

Why did you want to hide the level name in the list? ???

Pyrite

Because I wanted to use the lest amount of visible words in the post, and I've beaten it before, it's possible. This is just a "sample level", a test to see if i could make a small crew-difficulty up level, i wanted it to resemble VVVVVV if VVVVVV was 394 rooms smaller. AFLAC

Pyrite

Would any of the people that have downloaded this map like to come forward?

blue626

Quote from: blue626 on July 10, 2012, 09:27:13 PM
In the room where :victoria: is, :viridian: can't touch the gravity lines without dying because he/she is wider than 1 tile. Was that made on purpose? In that same room, the 5th necessary flip is almost impossible, I'm still in there.

In that post, I meant the section after rescuing :vitellary:. I was trying to do the wrong way. So, I rescued :verdigris:, and I stopped after trying to rescue :victoria:. It's hard, and I don't know why: I think it's equal to the last flip in "I Love You" (in the main game)...
I still don't know why you put the grav. lines I mentioned. Are they decoration?

Quote from: manofperson on July 11, 2012, 01:20:58 AM
Because I wanted to use the lest amount of visible words in the post, and I've beaten it before, it's possible.

Why did you wrote "Hurr" and what did you mean with that?

Pyrite

Quote from: blue626 on July 19, 2012, 10:21:25 PM
Quote from: blue626 on July 10, 2012, 09:27:13 PM

In that post, I meant the section after rescuing :vitellary:. I was trying to do the wrong way. So, I rescued :verdigris:, and I stopped after trying to rescue :victoria:. It's hard, and I don't know why: I think it's equal to the last flip in "I Love You" (in the main game)...
I still don't know why you put the grav. lines I mentioned. Are they decoration?

Quote from: manofperson on July 11, 2012, 01:20:58 AM
Because I wanted to use the lest amount of visible words in the post, and I've beaten it before, it's possible.

Why did you wrote "Hurr" and what did you mean with that?
yes they are decor

hurr because i don't really need to say anything other than the title