A Trip to Nowhere (Short Custom Level)

Started by Bearboy, July 12, 2012, 08:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearboy

Okay, so I started making some random rooms last night, then I turned it into a level. It uses all the rooms, 25, with 5 by 5 dimensions. Not dimensions like VVVVVV, 333333, or ABCDEFG mind you! Anyways, this level should be bug free.
But if there are any, tell me them and I'll fix them.

When you're done with the level, highlight below:

In the comments, say your stats, which are: Deaths, Trinkets, and Rooms Found. Also, write down how many letters and numbers you saw hidden in the level design! Thanks for playing!

Lol, 1.1 after the first day of release. Anyway, I nerfed "You Forgot Something!" by one spike. It makes a HUGE difference.
Changed the name, so it doesn't conflict with the featured level "Soul Searching.  :)
Oh, and you can backtrack through most of the level. I think. Again, bugs to report anyone?

Pyrite

You forgot to name it!  :violet:
You say "Yet another number and letter" but there was no first one, and the terminal does nothing.
I missed the one behind the HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but I got the one on the side passage. 4/5 trinket GET.  :vitellary: GET.

Bearboy

Quote from: manofperson on July 13, 2012, 12:07:30 AM
You forgot to name it!  :violet:
You say "Yet another number and letter" but there was no first one, and the terminal does nothing.
I missed the one behind the HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but I got the one on the side passage. 4/5 trinket GET.  :vitellary: GET.
I can fix that. give me like a minute :)

Bearboy

Quote from: manofperson on July 13, 2012, 12:07:30 AM
What do you mean, the terminal does nothing? It makes the gravity line dissappear so you can progress!
and by "Yet another number and letter" I was trying to hint at the fact that there WERE hidden numbers and letters before that one.

Pyrite

Oh... well... I didn't find any. I meant that it wasn't obvious that it did anything, I only noticed that happen in the other terminal room.

Bearboy

Quote from: manofperson on July 13, 2012, 11:50:26 AM
Oh... well... I didn't find any. I meant that it wasn't obvious that it did anything, I only noticed that happen in the other terminal room.
I just made it more noticeable by adding a flash effect
:)

Vallu

Good level! I cleared it with almost all trinkets (don't know how to get the hax one). Not too hard and not too easy, good job! 8/10 :viridian: