Started by Piplup1122, July 27, 2012, 03:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 (0%)
...?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 05, 2012, 09:29:51 PM

blue626

I voted for the long level and the scripting level because I like levels with story, as well as trinket gates, switches, etc.
Piplup: In cases like that one (the votes finished with a tie) you should make a mix. Example: the votes tie with "normal level" and "scripting level". You should make a normal-sized level with scripting. That isn't possible if the poll ends in a tie with, for example "normal level" and "long level", though. In that case you should decide yourself.
Also, the vote didn't really end with a tie, as you looked at the poll 2 hours before it ended. It ended up with "scripting level" as the most voted.

Quote from: Hacker3443 on September 06, 2012, 03:17:51 PM
Quote from: ToasterApocolypse on August 02, 2012, 10:55:53 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on August 02, 2012, 10:40:38 PM
I think he just wants to make sure no-one else takes that name (although it's very unlikely that anyone would take that particular name...)

THIS IS A STORY OF A BOY (who is not piplup) WHO LIKED THE POKEMON CALLED PIPLUP
ONE DAY, THIS CHILD WENT ON A GAME. IT WAS CALLED MINECRAFT. IN THE TITLE SCREEN, IT ADVERTISED VVVVVV. THE BOY DOWNLOADED IT. THE KID MADE A LEVEL. HE WAS GOING TO CALL IT PLANET PIPLUP, BECAUSE HE LIKED PIPLUP, BUT SOMEBODY HAD ALREADY TAKEN IT.

tl;dr: That was insanely stupid and irrelevant to the current topic and has no purpose whatsoever.

Minecraft
Also try VVVVVV!

What? ???

MoogiGMD

minecraft says:also try VVVVVV...im playing it right now!

blue626

Dav999

I don't! ??? Ok, maybe I think I understand, but... :-\

Hilbert

Piplup1122

You know, I feel like no one likes short levels who voted since no one voted for a short level.  :verdigris:

MoogiGMD

Dav999

:shiny:

Click quote.

And you posted it in the wrong thread.

MoogiGMD

sorry...

this guy is like my VVVVVV 3DS record...except i was 0 deaths!

Pyrite

If nobody has pointed it out, there's a bug in Warplines are Against You that lets you go to the Mountain Maze with no trinkets.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Piplup1122 on September 11, 2012, 08:20:49 PM
My game somehow got deleted and my account is somehow blocked that lets me redownload the game! I done...  :victoria:

Wait, what happened? What got blocked?

Dav999

Piplup1122

Finally. I could make the NEW level now...

(It's fixed already...

N

I really like this level. There is only 1 thing I don't like about 2 rooms. (I'm not saying you should fix them)

In Teleporter Rush and Flippin' in action, you are forced to die to get the Trinkets.
I'm just not the biggest fan of Trinkets I'm forced to die to get them.

EDIT: You actually don't have to die to get the Trinket in Teleporter Rush.  Also, the Pink Zone is too unpredictable.

blue626

This is my 300th post! :) I decided to report a glitch about this level and comment about part of the level in it.

I went to the graviton zone. Nice and original use of internal scripting! It made me have >50 deaths (it's a guess) while I normally have ≈20 deaths in the regular Gravitron. I doesn't work completely, though. Did you test that part of the level? The Gravitron itself works well, but when you touch the warp token, you move automatically very fast, changing rooms. Various rooms flash, until, you reach a green room that warps horizontally. You can't see yourself (Viridian) on the screen. Pressing any arrow key (well, at least one at a time), the action key, enter, esc or R doesn't do anything. I had to exit VVVVVV.
Try opening the bottom of the gravitron room, making it warp horizontally, open the top of the room below and then put the warptoken there. Test the graviton zone before you release 1.3. (or 1.2.1, whatever you call it) so that it doesn't have glitches in there.

EDIT: Oh, and I din't reach the rooms Kirby1000 mentioned, but, if what he said is true, then change or remove that trinket. Suicide trinkets are considered bad level design and I concord.

Quote from: Piplup1122 on September 14, 2012, 10:46:42 PM
Finally. I could make the NEW level now...

You can download this level from here (I think), so that you can fix the glitch I mentioned (as well as others, if they exist).

Quote from: Piplup1122 on September 12, 2012, 10:36:22 AM
I rebought the game.    :)

Actually, you didn't need to re-buy it:
If you bought it on Steam, there should be an option for re-downloading. Look for it (I don't know where it is).
If you bought it on Terry's website, there should be an option for re-downloading on the e-mail it sent you.
If you bought anywhere else, try looking for an option for re-downloading. If there isn't any, try e-mailing Terry with any kind of receipt.

I wrote more text above this edit, and changed it a bit.