Internal commands

Started by Hilbert, July 28, 2012, 01:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOL fail me :P
Also, isn't there some tiles accessible normally by direct mode look the same as those in the room? (Those arrows thing..)
Maybe you can't do it because of change of png?

Dav999

This gave me an idea:

I made the lab and outside tilesets transparent! A real challenge would be to play the entire game with ALL walls completely invisible :P

Fussmatte

Quote from: Dav999 on March 27, 2013, 11:43:36 AM
This gave me an idea:

I made the lab and outside tilesets transparent! A real challenge would be to play the entire game with ALL walls completely invisible :P
That. Looks. Killer. :o

Dav999

I did something else:

But we're off topic. Maybe Terry/a mod could split this topic after reply 591, but I don't know if they will read this...

blue626

I can see why Doormat first thought this was better: It's also something you can't do normally, and by "normally" I mean without exploiting glitches or editing the files.

Try sending a PM to Terry...

Fussmatte

Bump, because this topic is too cool to be drowned.

What command shall we discuss next?

Chillius

It's a bump if no-one's posted in a month

Fussmatte

Uh no
It was on the second page

N

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on April 02, 2013, 07:12:44 PM
Uh no
It was on the second page
It wasn't a bump though. The last post was 3-27-13, only 6 days from that post. It has to be 28/30/31 days

Fussmatte

N

Fussmatte

I found something interesting.
In the Space Station tileset, tile 740 animates when finalstretch mode is on!

FIQ

Quote from: Doormat on April 05, 2013, 09:39:47 PM
I found something interesting.
In the Space Station tileset, tile 740 animates when finalstretch mode is on!
Probably happens with tile 740 in the other tileset too, only that the tile it alternates to (740, 780, 820, 860) is identical in tileset 2. This makes completely sense as the final parts of the game use 740 for its' "inner" walls instead of 219.

I guess this means that the tile alternation of the glitchy tiles in fact works in custom levels -- but the actual switching of color doesn't.

FIQ

Entity limit is 3000. Just saying.
At least, unlike the script limit, my level has only about half of that, so I'll not have any problems with THAT personally... :p

Piplup1122

Anybody knows how to use createcrewman(x,y,colour,mood,direction)?
Please. I need your help  :victoria: