VVVVVV Custom map glitches...

Started by MoogiGMD, September 08, 2012, 07:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoogiGMD

darkhog

You don't deserve for your name, then :P. True hacker would find glitches by himself ;D

MoogiGMD

i do...first glitch i found was in a map...go to route (how) 2 or 3 or 4 (i forgot) and quickly jump into the exit...then wait a moment and quit...you are put in a singleplayer map
WARNING:THIS GLITCH DOES NOT LET YOU QUIT ON THE 3DS VERSION...BUT IT DOES ON THE PC
Map:variation Venture

MoogiGMD

im not a hacker...i just chose the name!

blue626

Why did you create this in the "General Discussion" board? ??? This should be either in the "VVVVVV" board or in the "VVVVVV Tech Support" Board. You made the same mistake in the "VVVVVV Glitch" thread.
Shouldn't the glitches be reported in the level's thread? I think that's better.

By "single player" map do you mean the main game? It's better to call it this way, because every map is single player (isn't this obvious? ???).

Dav999

I don't understand the usefulness of this whole topic. Isn't it better to put glitches in custom maps in the threads of the levels themselves? ???

blue626

That's what I said in my post... Did you read it?

Dav999

:-[ I read it, but not good enough.

EDIT: First I thought you meant that this should be in the levels BOARD, not the level's thread.

MoogiGMD

NEW GLITCH WITH CUSTOM MAPS:WALL FLY GLITCH (GO THROUGH WALL AND FALL FOR 20 BLOCKS)

N

ONE TIME THE GAME ASPLODED WHEN I MADE A RESCUED VIOLET

reply(1)
The game closes out of itself when I screw up a script.