VVVVVV 2 (Current Version Is V3 & V4 Demo)

Started by MoogiGMD, September 15, 2012, 09:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should i release the beta before this?

Yes
14 (60.9%)
Never
2 (8.7%)
Only if it has incomplete levels
0 (0%)
only if it doesn't include silly things
2 (8.7%)
Ok give the origianal too!
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Dav999

Quote from: Chillius03 on March 14, 2013, 08:02:57 PM
DAV999:ADD HARSH CRITISISM

And yes, he also asked for it in the drawing room, if I would like to add my harsh criticism. :viridian:

SO GET READY! >:D

Why Start All Sentences With A Capital Letter? See How Annoying That Is! >:D And You Didn't End The Last Sentence! (and if you think I'm whining: :-X :-X :-X)

INTERFERIANCE?? :D AND WHY DIDN'T YOU USE A SPACE AFTER THE COMMA!!! >:(

AND THE SENTENCES AFTER THAT DON'T EVEN START WITH A CAPITAL LETTER!!! >:D AND "lets"? >:D

"can anyone here this message" ??? >:D

(enough grammar nazi stuff for now, let's go to the level itself)

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE SINGLE TILES IN THIS ROOM???!??!?!?!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

NEXT TIME MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T SKIP CREWMATES!!!!! PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO START OVER, YOU KNOW!!! >:D

"VIOLETTA"? :violet:

A GRAVITRON??? :-X WHAT A WASTE OF 60 SECONDS! >:D

AND YOU DON'T JUST PLACE SPIKES IN THE FIRST TILE OF A ROOM ENTRANCE WITHOUT PLAYERS EXPECTING THEM!!! >:(

AND WTF, ANOTHER GRAVITRON!!! :-X :-X :-X AND THE PLATFORMS ARE GLITCHED, TRY STANDING ON THE LEFT???!!! NEVER HEARD OF PLAYTESTING???

AND VIRIDIAN TALKS TO HIMSELF IN THIS ROOM:

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CRACKLING NOISE!!!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

YOU CAN FALL THROUGH THE CEILING IN OUTER SPACE FALL VERY EASILY! >:D >:D >:D

AND IF YOU WALK BACK TO THAT ROOM, YOU END UP INSIDE OF THE LINES LIKE THIS:

WELL? WHERE ARE THE REMAINING TWO CREWMATES?????!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( INCOMPLETABLE!!!

Okay! :) So, that was another bit of requested harsh criticism, have a nice day :viridian:

Chillius

Quote from: Dav999 on March 14, 2013, 08:42:17 PM
Quote from: Chillius03 on March 14, 2013, 08:02:57 PM
DAV999:ADD HARSH CRITISISM

And yes, he also asked for it in the drawing room, if I would like to add my harsh criticism. :viridian:

SO GET READY! >:D

Why Start All Sentences With A Capital Letter? See How Annoying That Is! >:D And You Didn't End The Last Sentence! (and if you think I'm whining: :-X :-X :-X)

INTERFERIANCE?? :D AND WHY DIDN'T YOU USE A SPACE AFTER THE COMMA!!! >:(

AND THE SENTENCES AFTER THAT DON'T EVEN START WITH A CAPITAL LETTER!!! >:D AND "lets"? >:D

"can anyone here this message" ??? >:D

(enough grammar nazi stuff for now, let's go to the level itself)

WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE SINGLE TILES IN THIS ROOM???!??!?!?!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

NEXT TIME MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T SKIP CREWMATES!!!!! PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO START OVER, YOU KNOW!!! >:D

"VIOLETTA"? :violet:

A GRAVITRON??? :-X WHAT A WASTE OF 60 SECONDS! >:D

AND YOU DON'T JUST PLACE SPIKES IN THE FIRST TILE OF A ROOM ENTRANCE WITHOUT PLAYERS EXPECTING THEM!!! >:(

AND WTF, ANOTHER GRAVITRON!!! :-X :-X :-X AND THE PLATFORMS ARE GLITCHED, TRY STANDING ON THE LEFT???!!! NEVER HEARD OF PLAYTESTING???

AND VIRIDIAN TALKS TO HIMSELF IN THIS ROOM:

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE CRACKLING NOISE!!!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

YOU CAN FALL THROUGH THE CEILING IN OUTER SPACE FALL VERY EASILY! >:D >:D >:D

AND IF YOU WALK BACK TO THAT ROOM, YOU END UP INSIDE OF THE LINES LIKE THIS:

WELL? WHERE ARE THE REMAINING TWO CREWMATES?????!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( INCOMPLETABLE!!!

Okay! :) So, that was another bit of requested harsh criticism, have a nice day :viridian:

Time to reply

i know the space glitch!

allison

Fussmatte

Dav999

Quote from: crazyal02 on March 14, 2013, 10:42:12 PM
Yay for quoting huge posts!

Yeah, I don't know why people sometimes quote huge posts when they're the latest post already. It makes the thread much longer and the original poster can't edit/delete it anymore.

Fussmatte

Quote from: Dav999 on March 15, 2013, 07:24:43 AM

Yeah, I don't know why people sometimes quote huge posts when they're the latest post already. It makes the thread much longer and the original poster can't edit/delete it anymore.
You did that in my smilies thread :verdigris:

Dav999

Quote from: Doormat on March 15, 2013, 10:48:06 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on March 15, 2013, 07:24:43 AM

You did that in my smilies thread :verdigris:

Isn't the post in this thread longer? :P

Oh, and why that useless poll in that thread? :-X

Chillius

Quote from: Dav999 on January 18, 2146, 09:52:35 AM
AND WTF, ANOTHER GRAVITRON!!!    AND THE PLATFORMS ARE GLITCHED, TRY STANDING ON THE LEFT???!!! NEVER HEARD OF PLAYTESTING???

I actaully did playtest that gravitron and didn't notice it!

Chillius

Quote from: Dav999 on 18 January 2146, 21:52:35

I think it bugged?

Dav999

Quote from: Chillius03 on March 29, 2013, 04:58:56 PM

I think it bugged?

[quote author=Dav999 link=topic=1152.msg15598#msg15598 date=5555555555]

Yeah, looks like it changed the date all by itself... ???

Chillius

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Dav999 on July 03, 2188, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: Chillius03 on September 27, 33658, 01:46:39 AM

I think it bugged?

[quote author=Dav999 link=topic=1152.msg15598#msg15598 date=5555555555]

Yeah, looks like it changed the date all by itself... ???
Weird...

N

Quote from: Chillius03 on March 29, 2013, 05:18:11 PM
SIMPLEMACHINES. GET YOUR BUT IN HERE!
Simplemachines: We can get our butts in here, but how the hell do we get our "buts" in here?

Chillius

Simple Machines: But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...

:victoria: STFU! SIMPLEMACHINES

Simplemachines:no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...

N

Quote from: Chillius03 on March 29, 2013, 07:02:12 PM
Simple Machines: But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...But...

:victoria: STFU! SIMPLEMACHINES

Simplemachines:no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...
Something goin' on there, Simplemachines? Did you listen to Phear?