THE NEW LEVVVVVVEL ARCHIVE!

Started by Pyrite, September 18, 2012, 01:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrite

Its got the first archive made by i don't remember and the second part by me! some parts missing because expired downloads. Also I made this because downloads expire n stuff.

PART ONE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgshm1hkbqwf4vc/LEVVVVVVELARCHIVE01.zip
PART TWO:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa83w2posq5z0zi/LEVVVVVVELARCHIVE02.zip

Pyrite

Uh... Guys? Guys? Anybody wanna say how cool I am for making this?

allison

Yes.  :viridian:

This was a very cool way for me to play some great levels without digging through the forums!

blue626

I didn't download the other archive before you made this because I just wanted to play some levels. One problem is that I don't want to have levels that I don't want to play in the levels list. I wanted to see what levels contained the archives, so I downloaded them. The Dropbox download worked!
After I saw what levels were in the archive, I thought something: I could just leave the levels i don't want to play yet in the archive and move them to the VVVVVV directory (or folder, what's the difference?) when I want to play them! I wonder if moving levels out of the folder works, I would be able to not have many levels in the levels list!

The person who made the 1st part was Arkatox. I realized it just had all levels made until around the end of Sep. 2011 and the 2nd part has all the others.
You made a small mistake, though: The part 1 zip contained a folder with the levels, while the part 2 zip just contained the levels.

I think this should be styckied. The old acrhive was styckied, but was unstyckied in Nov. 2011 (I think?) for some reason.

avengah

I've got a feeling a couple of the levels might not be the latest versions. The Extra Zone level in this archive pack is slightly larger than the one in its own thread; I don't know if there are any other differences.

Also, there are several broken and empty levels there.

Pyrite

Quote from: avengah on October 12, 2012, 08:02:25 PM
I've got a feeling a couple of the levels might not be the latest versions. The Extra Zone level in this archive pack is slightly larger than the one in its own thread; I don't know if there are any other differences.

Also, there are several broken and empty levels there.
Broken and empty levels? All the part 1 levels are the latest version (as of whenever Arkatox stopped updating them) so don't blame mefor that, and all the levels from the part 2 are downloaded and archived by yours truly. That happened at the time of posting, and obviously some more stuff has been made. Yeah.

Damn It AL to Hell

avengah

Well, I remember there being a couple that were only about 4 KB in size - one of which was in Part 1, but there was a file with the same name in Part 2 that was complete. I forget the names... let's see, escape1, rescueprison1 in Part 1 seem to be empty.