Veni Vidi Vici Record?

Started by Samson428, September 19, 2012, 01:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samson428

I saw a vid online of a guy completing the Veni Vidi Vici trinket sequence 6 times in a row and claiming that it was a world record. I just wanted to know if there is any validity to that claim.

Been playing this game for a month or so and I love it. After watching the vid I practiced the sequence for a bit and beat that guys record. Im sure a lot of people on these boards could do it, just wondering if someone has.

7 In a row
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD7A92TmEiw

Dav999

I can't even do it twice in a row... :( But being able to do it AT ALL was a whole achievement for me! :vitellary:

blue626

Wow, 7 times in a row without deaths! :vitellary: I can easily do it below 10 deaths, I can do it (but not easily) below 5 deaths, but I only did it without deaths once. I believe I can do it again, though, but I probably won't do it twice in a row without deaths soon.
I believe you're very good at VVVVVV, probably hard-core player by dong that, and you still believe you can do more?! :vitellary:

Dav999

Have you beaten no death mode already?
(no intention to spark a discussion about a new smiley)

Hilbert

Quote from: blue626 on September 19, 2012, 07:21:32 PM
Wow, 7 times in a row without deaths! :vitellary: I can easily do it below 10 deaths, I can do it (but not easily) below 5 deaths, but I only did it without deaths once. I believe I can do it again, though, but I probably won't do it twice in a row without deaths soon.
I believe you're very good at VVVVVV, probably hard-core player by dong that, and you still believe you can do more?! :vitellary:
I've done it 3 or 4 times in a row and still Im lame at VVVVVV :viridian:  ^-^

blue626

I suppose you can be good at Veni Vidi Vici and be bad at everything else... are you sure you're that bad at VVVVVV?

Dav999

Ok. I just tried it and got 1½ times.

I call that close enough!

MoogiGMD

I can do it on 3DS :D when i get better camera i will do video!...i can't do on PC! but i suck at VVVVVV :(

RobinLSL

Veni Vidi Vici isn't that hard once you get the hang of it. 7 times in a row still isn't easy, but you'll manage if you try enough.

Actually what would be pretty cool is memorizing the movements and doing it without looking at the screen :D

MoogiGMD

Dav999

Quote from: Hacker3443 on September 21, 2012, 04:44:10 PM
i did it with interupptions!

That doesn't count. It needs to be in a row.

MoogiGMD

well when i get a new camera or computer i will show you the proof!

Dav999

WOW! I DID IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW!!!!! ;D

...what?

Samson428

I have not beaten no death mode yet. I plan on doing live stream runs of attempts of that in the near future. I pride myself at being good at games that are way to hard for normal people like IWBTG and such but this game is flat out amazing.

Its difficult, has EXCELLENT music, and enough bonus stuff to keep you coming back for more. I will not rest until I have all possible trophies!

even though i suck at the super gravitron right now, 28 seconds is my best lol

Dav999

Quote from: Samson428 on September 22, 2012, 02:46:04 AM
even though i suck at the super gravitron right now, 28 seconds is my best lol

How can you even think you suck? How long did it take you to get there?

My best time is 18:90!