Maia

Started by SaltyBarcode, November 25, 2012, 09:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaltyBarcode

Just wanted to congratulate Simon Roth on the new game he's making, Maia, aiming to be made for June 2013. If you haven't seen it, check out his kick starter here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1438429768/maia
Looks fantastic, and I really hope it's successful. Best of luck to him.

Hilbert

I think this board is for Terry's games only, but IDK ask him. :viridian:

Dav999

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on November 25, 2012, 01:24:18 PM
I think this board is for Terry's games only, but IDN ask him. :viridian:

Well, I think General Discussion would be a better board for this, if it wasn't locked right now.

ToasterApocalypse

Quote from: Dav999 on November 25, 2012, 02:02:13 PM

Well, I think General Discussion would be a better board for this, if it wasn't locked right now.

Yeah... R.I.P General Discussion  :'(

Dav999

Quote from: ToasterApocalypse on November 25, 2012, 02:15:46 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on November 25, 2012, 02:02:13 PM

Yeah... R.I.P General Discussion  :'(

The forum is missing an important board now. Where to report spambots in the middle of a spambot apocalypse?

But yeah, I was getting a bit tired of the forum games. Sometimes they were very childish.

Terry

See, this is the sorta thing that would have been totally cool to post on general discussion!

Anyway, really happy for Simon, he just met his kickstarter target a few hours ago!

Damn It AL to Hell

Seriously the spam accounts are really bugging me now. Every time there's a new person with website and business links in their personal texts.  :-X

Dav999

I think there should be a warning in the news underneath the search box (you know, where it reads "VVVVVV Released! http://thelettervsixtim.es" for a long time now) that users who sign up for an account, and don't post anything, will likely get their account deleted in the future. Or a notice when it's actually done. (The only way I noticed that all accounts with 0 posts were deleted was that my ignore list, in which I've been collecting known spambots, was suddenly empty) I'm sure some lurkers are thinking 'huh?' because their account suddenly got deleted without notice.

Terry

Please stop obsessing about the forum memberlist.

Hilbert

... Dont you think we are too off-topic?

Dav999

Quote from: RoskillaHULK!! on November 26, 2012, 08:14:23 PM
... Dont you think we are too off-topic?

Yes, let's get on topic again.

Chillius

Quote from: Dav999 on November 25, 2012, 04:02:13 PM
I think there should be a warning in the news underneath the search box (you know, where it reads "VVVVVV Released! http://thelettervsixtim.es" for a long time now) that users who sign up for an account, and don't post anything, will likely get their account deleted in the future. Or a notice when it's actually done. (The only way I noticed that all accounts with 0 posts were deleted was that my ignore list, in which I've been collecting known spambots, was suddenly empty) I'm sure some lurkers are thinking 'huh?' because their account suddenly got deleted without notice.

but. what about hackers? he's making a new account anyway. it'll be up in a few mins. so wait up!.

Dav999

Quote from: Chillius03 on February 22, 2013, 06:37:47 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on November 25, 2012, 04:02:13 PM

but. what about hackers? he's making a new account anyway. it'll be up in a few mins. so wait up!.

Do you mean hacker3443's account or just hackers?

Chillius

hacker3443.

it's hacker4334...

he's changed alot!. he's also 18 today.

Hacker4334