Annoying bug!

Started by ., December 01, 2012, 02:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: blue626 on December 14, 2012, 04:45:42 PM

You can make a no-going-back mechanism without scripts. Remember, Viridian can't jump.
Are you saying that Direct Mode disables script boxes from working? ???
Nice idea...But it don't fit what I'm doing.

I meant the conveyor/moving platforms at top left corner that stop script boxes/terminal from working.

blue626

You can also use warp-tokens (they're uni-directional), warp directions or warp lines (if you exit left to a room where it has horizontal wrapping or the entrance right was a warp line, you can't go back (unless there's another exit in the room that leads to the original place)). I believe that using warp tokens is simpler.

Quote from: nicholashin on December 15, 2012, 06:35:52 AM
I meant the conveyor/moving platforms at top left corner that stop script boxes/terminal from working.

You removed them, right? Then the spikes, terminals and script boxes should work normally.

Quote from: blue626 on December 15, 2012, 01:40:09 PM
You can also use warp-tokens (they're uni-directional), warp directions or warp lines (if you exit left to a room where it has horizontal wrapping or the entrance right was a warp line, you can't go back (unless there's another exit in the room that leads to the original place)). I believe that using warp tokens is simpler.

Quote from: nicholashin on December 15, 2012, 06:35:52 AM

You removed them, right? Then the spikes, terminals and script boxes should work normally.
Warp tokens work!  Thank you :D
Of course I removed the conveyor :) I was pointing out that it can even stop terminal and script boxes from moving :P