Super hexagon is a game where there are hexagons

Started by Pyrite, December 01, 2012, 11:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrite

I found something... It seems that when I play normal Hexagon, in windowed view, I don't ever get any better, but Super Hexagon, in fullscreen, is incredible addicting and I actually seem to get BETTER at it over time... Also, I'm on Pentagon in Hexagon Hexagoner difficulty. This game gives me a seizure. Also this chair is annoying me. :vermillion: :vitellary: :vermillion: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vitellary: :vermillion: :verdigris: :victoria: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:

ToasterApocalypse

allison

You, mister fish, are not, regardless of what you say, educated.

Pyrite

Quote from: crazyal02 on December 03, 2012, 12:01:45 AM
You, mister fish, are not, regardless of what you say, educated.
And what makes you think that?

Dav999

Pyrite

Quote from: manofperson on December 01, 2012, 11:56:46 PM
... This game gives me a seizure. Also this chair is annoying me. :vermillion: :vitellary: :vermillion: :vitellary: :vitellary: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vitellary: :vermillion: :verdigris: :victoria: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:
...Right, I forgot about that. It's because the other forum I went to is gone so I can't post my unrelated stuff there anymore.

JPlus

allison

JPlus

Quote from: crazyal02 on January 08, 2013, 11:51:32 PM
Important Facts About Hexagons

The Book: The Movie: The Game: The Graphic Novel: The Official Magazine 2 Part 1-A