Tried to start a drawing room for VVVVVV.

Started by A quite MEDICal Derpfish, January 26, 2013, 03:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Dav jelly of my poll editing skills?

Yes
32 (71.1%)
No
13 (28.9%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Dav999

Quote from: Chillius03 on January 31, 2013, 08:03:09 PM
we added stars and a background and lines.

Those lines still look a bit bad: :-\

Edit: restored it a bit:

blue626

No, you didn't. ??? I was (and still am) drawing other things while nobody else was online there...

EDIT: Dav999: Your post appeared and I didn't get a warning!
That's not what I drew and nobody was online  in the last 15 minutes! :o ??? :o ??? :o ???

EDIT 2: I reloaded the page and went to the room. Dav999's image appeared! At least I saved the one I made on my computer...

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on January 31, 2013, 08:07:45 PM

No, you didn't. ??? I was (and still am) drawing other things while nobody else was online there...

That's not what I drew and nobody was online  in the last 15 minutes! :o ??? :o ??? :o ???

At a certain point your cursor froze for almost half an hour, and you left 5 seconds after Chillius03 entered. ??? And you just entered again.

Anyway, the drawing isn't on a website, but on everyone's computer. Everything you draw is also being drawn on everyone else's drawing. That's also why the drawing is cleared when there's nobody in the room, because nobody has the drawing. So maybe things got out of sync. Also, you just logged out of the room, and then you logged in again.

blue626

Quote from: Dav999 on January 31, 2013, 08:14:21 PM

At a certain point your cursor froze for almost half an hour, and you left 5 seconds after Chillius03 entered. ??? And you just entered again.

I activated the screensaver on my computer without closing the tab , then deactivated it and drew more things without reloading first. It never noticed anyone going online!
Here's a description of what I drew:
I drew Mario on the right side of the block saying it was too easy and Viridian on the left with an angry face. :D I also raised the ceilings (bottom of the columns), made the block bigger and adjusted some things.
(Also, I edited my other post slightly (note that I confused Chillius03 with Hacker3443))

EDIT: Read your edit. It's on everyone computer? ??? To save it on your computer you need to click the lowest button on the toolbar... That's hard to understand anyway...

Chillius

Quote from: Dav999 on January 31, 2013, 08:14:21 PM

Anyway, the drawing isn't on a website, but on everyone's computer. Everything you draw is being drawed on the drawing of everyone else too. That's also why the drawing is cleared when there's nobody in the room, because nobody has the drawing. So maybe things got out of sync. Also, you just logged out of the room, and then you logged in again.

look what i drew

it's the elephant room. no help from toaster!

Dav999

Quote from: blue626 on January 31, 2013, 08:23:09 PM
EDIT: Read your edit. It's on everyone computer? ??? To save it on your computer you need to click the lowest button on the toolbar... That's hard to understand anyway...

I don't mean saved as a screenshot, but while it's being drawn... That's why it also says ##got board from (user)##.

Dav999

So, how was the drawing room today? I accidentally locked myself out...

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

For lulz, let's all log in with Vx6 characters as usernames.

Don't take  :verdigris:.

Dav999

Quote from: Derpfish on February 01, 2013, 11:30:23 PM
I can uban if needed.

Yes, that would fix it! :viridian:

So it's not a good idea to have multiple windows open at the same time anymore or things end up bad :P

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

You're unbanned. I turned the room into a microscopic view of Victoria's arm.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Meanwhile, a troll attacks.

Original:  :violet: <-- Why does she always blush around Verdi?

Now:  :violet: Why does she always blush around Verdi? SUCK DICKS

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Banned "bloxman830", he was the troll.

If this was actually you, sorry, and don't do it again or ban anyways.  :vermillion:

Dav999

Dav999

And now someone apparently cleared it all and left this:

A troll or a user who just wanted to try something out?