Author Topic: Endings  (Read 3246 times)

MegaBrutal

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
Endings
« on: March 13, 2013, 05:09:47 PM »
I've managed to beat Hexagonest so I've seen the first ending...

But I wonder, what are the conditions of getting the ending? I've done the levels sequentially: Hexagon, Hexagoner, Hexagonest; no question that I got the ending at the end of Hexagonest... But what if someone does the levels in a different order, say unlock Hexagonest first? :o Will he get the ending without completing the previous levels (Hexagon & Hexagoner), or he needs to pass those levels too? Say, if someone does the levels in this order: Hexagonest, Hexagon, Hexagoner; where will he get the ending? When he passes Hexagonest or when he passes Hexagoner?

Also, now if I pass Hexagonest again, will I get the ending again? To be honest it would be nice to see it multiple times. ;)

FIQ

• Captain
  • https://github.com/FredrIQ/
    • View Profile
    • FIQ
Re: Endings
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 01:57:02 AM »
I wonder if the secret ending shows up if you beat hyper hexagonest by playing another level long enough? :o

Dav999

• Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Open Level Project
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 05:45:43 AM »
...and if you can somehow get several endings twice (does the Hyper Hexagonest ending show up if you play another mode long enough?)

MegaBrutal

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 06:15:27 AM »
OK, I see you also have questions but don't have answers. ::)

Chillius

• Captain
  • I'm back.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 10:26:40 AM »
I wonder if the secret ending shows up if you beat hyper hexagonest by playing another level long enough? :o

Nope!.
it just gives you a new hyper mode -_-

Scorpion008

• Doctor
  • http://winlikeaboss.com
    • View Profile
    • Cool Things for Men
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 07:16:01 AM »
Just after installing the app I beat hexagonest and then hyper hexagonest and got the regular ending. Nothing happened after beating the other levels. This was of course after I learned how to play on a different device.

Ijon Tichy

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 03:30:26 PM »
Beating Hyper Hexagonest in another game mode does not show the ending, even if that's the first time you've beaten Hyper Hexagonest; you just see what would normally happen. Tested on Hexagonest.

mowanza

• Crewmate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 05:15:42 PM »
Beating Hyper Hexagonest on hexagon and hexagoner will not show any endings, and hexagonest i'm pretty sure only showed the first ending.