A friendly reminder

Started by Fussmatte, April 15, 2013, 11:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Derpfish more like NOPEfish

Another remark like that and I actually make the crossover! You wouldn't want Doormat to get pissed, would you?

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: UberHacker on April 16, 2013, 02:25:10 AM
Quote from: A quite MEDICal Derpfish on April 16, 2013, 02:22:58 AM
Quote from: Vermilion on April 16, 2013, 02:19:41 AM
Quote from: A quite MEDICal Derpfish on April 16, 2013, 02:18:09 AM
Quote from: Vermillion
dad cant drag me to the hospital

Okay have fun dying
if you keep acting this way i wont update the askblog ever

Couldn't you jut dele- okay not giving you ideas I'll be nice

wget -r http://ask-dss-souleye-crew.tumblr.com/

Using shell programming this can download the entire website! Good luck, BASIC!  :D

look at all the people who care *points to lack of anybody in the halls of the Welcome to Rapture level*

Epsilon

Another remark like that and I actually make the crossover! You wouldn't want Doormat to get pissed, would you?

Ha, I don't think a Bioshock/VVVVVV crossover could beat an OFF/VVVVVV crossover, in terms of sadness. And awkwardness.
Viridian is The Batter and Violet is The Judge (theres more but)
Now relate this ^^ to the ending. Also don't speak about the ending because that is not a good when pretty much a few on this forum dont know the ending
also double posting is not a good thing

Fussmatte

Quote from: Derpfish is a raccoonAnother remark like that and I actually make the crossover! You wouldn't want Doormat to get pissed, would you?
you wouldn't
LOOK AT MY AVATAR LOOK AT IT

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Vermilion on April 16, 2013, 02:32:00 AM

Another remark like that and I actually make the crossover! You wouldn't want Doormat to get pissed, would you

Ha, I don't think a Bioshock/VVVVVV crossover could beat an OFF/VVVVVV crossover, in terms of sadness. And awkwardness.
Viridian is The Batter and Violet is The Judge (theres more but)
Now relate this ^^ to the ending. Also don't speak about the ending because that is not a good when pretty much a few on this forum dont know the ending
also double posting is not a good thing

why not just an off/vvvvvv/bioshock crossover

I say it would be pretty cool.

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Doormat is a poopielink=topic=1527.msg17340#msg17340 date=1366079663
Quote from: Derpfish is a raccoonAnother remark like that and I actually make the crossover! You wouldn't want Doormat to get pissed, would you?
you wouldn't

oh my geez burger just wait until toaster sees this

Epsilon

Quote from: Doormat on April 16, 2013, 02:34:23 AM
you wouldn't
He did it.
He did it anyways. An avatar isn't going to change anything about him making it.

Quote from: A quite MEDICal Derpfish on April 16, 2013, 02:34:43 AM

I do not know what Bioshock is
I only know OFF and VVVVVV

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Quote from: Vermilion on April 16, 2013, 02:36:11 AM
Quote from: Doormat on April 16, 2013, 02:34:23 AM
you wouldn't
He did it.
He did it anyways. An avatar isn't going to change anything about him making it.

Quote from: A quite MEDICal Derpfish on April 16, 2013, 02:34:43 AM

I do not know what Bioshock is
I only know OFF and VVVVVV

T'is a first person shooter where one goes and ventures into a dystopian city corrupted by a single technology, known as plasmids, that modify the genetic makeup of a person to give them better abilities (e.g. Telekinesis or shooting electricity out of your hand). Yet this is not the real storyline, as it is revealed later in the game. I also can't explain it more to make it sound cooler, because the plot line is a minefield of spoilers.  :victoria:

A quite MEDICal Derpfish

Anyways, back on topic. Has anyone noticed that the command used to make the  :vermillion: icon is spelled with 2 Ls?

Edit: And suddenly, the entire Internet is AFK! I can't even play TF2 or something, 'cause I'm sick. :violet:

Dav999

Quote from: A quite MEDICal Derpfish on April 16, 2013, 04:33:51 PM
Anyways, back on topic. Has anyone noticed that the command used to make the  :vermillion: icon is spelled with 2 Ls?

I did! :viridian: :victoria: :vermilion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet:

blue626

It confuses because two Ls would be more correct in terms of grammar if it wasn't someone's name (right?). However, it is.
IIRC, PJBottomz, after trying the colored textboxes command (new at that time), thought it didn't work for Vermilion because he used two Ls. After some time, he tried with one L and it worked.

Chillius

Quote from: A quite MEDICal Derpfish on April 16, 2013, 04:33:51 PM

Edit: And suddenly, the entire Internet is AFK! I can't even play TF2 or something, 'cause I'm sick. :violet:

(Off Topic)
I found this first

FIQ

I was a little ashamed by myself when I found out that I spelled Vermilion with 2 l in my own level, heh

(it's fixed since the latest version)

Fussmatte

In my first days here, I actually did spell Vermilion's name with two Ls... :-[
QuoteSeriously, playing as Vermillion made my day

N

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on April 16, 2013, 10:45:30 PM
In my first days here, I actually did spell Vermilion's name with two Ls... :-[
QuoteSeriously, playing as Vermillion made my day
Seto Kaiba: Teeheehee