Help i'm a newbie!

Started by TheSkullkor, April 21, 2013, 04:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSkullkor

Just answer 2 questions...

1:How can i make my user level into a single file?
   2:How do i open a .vvvvvv file step by step?

please answer... i promise a VERY difficult level

Sincerely yours, TheSkullkor

Dav999

1. If you use 2.1, you can save a level by pressing S and typing a filename (without the .vvvvvv). In 2.0, you have to press shift+S. The level will be in the VVVVVV folder in (My) Documents.
2. Place a level in the VVVVVV folder in (My) Documents (if it isn't already). If you want to just play the level, you can just open it from the levels menu in VVVVVV, and if you want to open it in the editor, press L (shift+L in 2.0) and type the filename (without the .vvvvvv) :viridian:

TheSkullkor

Quote from: Dav999 on April 21, 2013, 05:17:55 PM
1. If you use 2.1, you can save a level by pressing S and typing a filename (without the .vvvvvv). In 2.0, you have to press shift+S. The level will be in the VVVVVV folder in (My) Documents.
2. Place a level in the VVVVVV folder in (My) Documents (if it isn't already). If you want to just play the level, you can just open it from the levels menu in VVVVVV, and if you want to open it in the editor, press L (shift+L in 2.0) and type the filename (without the .vvvvvv) :viridian:

But if i want to open it from a downloaded .vvvvvv file how do i do so? :victoria:

Whirligig

All you have to do is move or copy the file from the downloaded files folder to My Documents.

Dav999

Quote from: TheSkullkor on April 21, 2013, 08:12:03 PM
Quote from: Dav999 on April 21, 2013, 05:17:55 PM

But if i want to open it from a downloaded .vvvvvv file how do i do so? :victoria:

Just place the .vvvvvv file in Documents\VVVVVV, then you can open it in VVVVVV :viridian:

TheSkullkor

Thanks to all of you  :viridian:

Now i promise you... the hardest map you will ever experience!!!

N

Quote from: TheSkullkor on April 21, 2013, 11:07:30 PM

Will it be "Golden Spiral" hard?

UberHacker

Quote from: N on April 21, 2013, 11:49:12 PM

TheSkullkor

I am working on a demo, so i promise 10x harder than Golden Spiral, i PROMISE  :viridian:

TheSkullkor

TheSkullkor

Here it is :

Stick Figure

Quote from: TheSkullkor on April 22, 2013, 02:25:55 AM

Here it is :
Well, in fact I don't think it's too difficult. It's easier that it looks :viridian:
I completed the game in about 10 minutes and died about 20-30 times. But it's a good start!

Keep up the good work! ;D

P. S. You should make it harder to win.
P. S. 2 I restarted a lot because I always get stuck in the moving platforms in 'Yolk'. LOLz.

Fussmatte

Instead of restarting, you could have pressed R...

Stick Figure

Quote from: Doormat on April 30, 2013, 03:24:38 PM
Instead of restarting, you could have pressed R...
Thank you!