Welcome to Neverland

Started by TCP the Leveler, January 27, 2014, 03:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav999

Quote from: TCP the Leveler on January 27, 2014, 07:12:15 PM
As for attachments, how do I get to it (I'm downloading WinRar right now) Is it out of the post?

There's a link below the post field, "Attachments and other options".

Click that and from there you should be able to upload a zip. (Also you should be able to zip files without any programs, try right clicking the .vvvvvv file and then send to > archive)

TCP the Leveler

Also, the map is for beginners, (maybe other people)
Welcome to Neverland is a quick 30sec puzzle that you can have a lot of fun with, but be careful in the final
room, you can glitch inside the . in the !, so be careful,

and everyone who supported me (Viridian, Dav999) thank you so much! I will see you all at my next map!
:viridian:  :viridian: Bye!
The place I edit my photos: (given by Dav999) http://imgur.com
Here's the map download!

Dav999

It would be a good idea to attach the level to the first post as well (and put the description in there) so people don't have to scroll :)

TCP the Leveler

Good idea  :viridian:
Did that a sec. ago, see you at my next map Dav999! Thanks for the support!  :viridian:
Goodbye!
Also the first download on this page (Page 2) was by me  :viridian:
2 downloads within 6hrs! SUCCESS!

TCP the Leveler

Yay my new map will be called: "Viridian's Lair"
:viridian:

Viridan

The level was way too easy (only three rooms, the average level has way more than that), and it uses single tiles, please try to avoid those.

TCP the Leveler

Btw Viridian, IT WAS FOR BEGINNERS.

You should make more rooms. Having three rooms is way too little, especially since there isn't any concept involved.
Also single-tiled wall should not be used at all.
You can make a level with 20 rooms and it can still be for beginners.
I like how humble you are though.

TCP the Leveler

THANK YOU! Finally somebody comments on my greatness (not meaning to brag)

TCP the Leveler

6 downloads  :vermillion:  :vermillion:

WF

Pretty simple. I would call it an idea more than a level. Looking forward to your next effort.

Mysterio

I saw that the terminals didn't say anything. Were they supposed to? Also, it's a nice map if you're new to making maps but otherwise it's not "play worthy" for most people that play player levels a lot. It's cool though, looking forward to any other levels you make. Also, I use 7-Zip as a zipping program, haven't tried Win-RaR but if that doesn't work to great for you, go ahead and try 7-Zip.
Cool stuffs,
Mysterio  8)

Info Teddy

So / dec/ded to take the \eve\ /nto the ed/tor and change th/ngs around a b/t.

For one, / actua\\y made the term/na\s say someth/ng, s/nce TCP the "\eve\er" d/dn't know how to scr/pt proper\y.

/ a\so made /t possib\e to speedrun /t! (Not that you wou\d speedrun a short \eve\.)

Mysterio

Nice job 'PK Lovin Ω,' I liked it. Wasted time writing script on such a 'nooby' level, though. Speaking of one room challenges, here's one that uses no sense of style.
~Mysterio  8)

Info Teddy

By the way, TCPT\, here /s a gu/de on how to scr/pt proper\y, s/nce apparent\y you are new to VVVVVV \eve\ des/gn.