New level editor?

Started by sv6z2, April 11, 2014, 10:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sv6z2

On this page: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=18849.30 I saw on post 35 a level editor for VVVVVV but it didn't look like the one in-game. So I'm a bit curious. Is it for download? If so, GIVE ME NOW since it would benefit my levels ALOT.

Please reply Terry since I want to know.

Dav999

That's what Terry used to make the main game.

sv6z2

Well, it would be great for custom levels as well.

Info Teddy

We\\, at \east we know that the Tower \eve\ te\eports you to somep\ace off of the map.

A\so, / don't th/nk Terry /s act/ve on these forums anymore - the \ast post he made was somet/me \ast year.

FIQ

WHOA :o

Well, I know it's not a new editor coming (since that post is from 2011, and as said, is about the main game), but I would love to mess around with that thing and compare it to the custom level editor. :)

allison

There also appears to be a Fez level editor. WANT.

Info Teddy

Quote from: crazyal02 on April 12, 2014, 08:20:54 PMThere also appears to be a Fez level editor. WANT.
E/ther /t's somewhere /n the game f/\es or /t's some random app\/cat/on stored on the deve\oper's computer.

sv6z2

Quote from: crazyal02 on April 12, 2014, 08:20:54 PM

Yeah, Fez is great.

stylzm

Quote from: BobProductions on April 13, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

Yeah, Fez is great.

Never played Fez but I have seen trailers for it and it looks really cool!

sv6z2

Quote from: stylzm on April 13, 2014, 06:58:16 PM

Yeah, Fez is great.

It's worth buying. Trust me.

stylzm

Quote from: BobProductions on April 14, 2014, 08:50:12 AM

Yeah, Fez is great.

I just got it on Sunday. Pretty good game. Now let's get back on-topic shall we?

Info Teddy

Quote from: stylzm on April 14, 2014, 02:44:11 PM
Quote from: BobProductions on April 14, 2014, 08:50:12 AM
Quote from: crazyal02 on April 12, 2014, 08:20:54 PMThere also appears to be a Fez level editor. WANT.
Yeah, Fez is great.
I just got it on Sunday. Pretty good game. Now let's get back on-topic shall we?
Yes, \et's back on-top/c. Now, \et's d/scuss about how we're go/ng to get th/s ed/tor (/f /t's st/\\ /n the game f/\es).

stylzm

Yeah, If We Can Get The Level Editor Terry Used We Could Maybe Be Able To Make A Tower Part In A Level WE Made Ourselves And People Will Be Amazed And Oh Hey I'm So Used To Making The Level I Was Making That Every Word I Type Has First Letter In CAPS.
:vitellary:-Wat?    :verdigris:-I Don't Know Wat!     :victoria:-Not Another Tower Level!     :vermillion:-Evil Tower Level     :viridian:-Yay Tower= More Trinkets!

stylzm

Quote from: stylzm on April 19, 2014, 03:05:51 AM
Yeah, If We Can Get The Level Editor Terry Used We Could Maybe Be Able To Make A Tower Part In A Level WE Made Ourselves And People Will Be Amazed And Oh Hey I'm So Used To Making The Level I Was Making That Every Word I Type Has First Letter In CAPS.
:vitellary:-Wat?    :verdigris:-I Don't Know Wat!     :victoria:-Not Another Tower Level!     :vermillion:-Evil Tower Level     :viridian:-Yay Tower= More Trinkets!

Sorry Veridian They Removed The Trinket Emotocon (I Think)
:viridian:-No More Trinkets!?      :victoria:-I Declare Protest!     :vermillion:-I Took Them All!    :violet:-How Could You Vermillion!    :vermillion:-Jest Kiddinng     :vitellary:-They Got Rid Of The Trinkets!?      :verdigris:-What Are You Guys Talking About?       :victoria:-Nothing Go Away

Dav999

Quote from: PK Lovin Ω on April 19, 2014, 02:02:56 AM
Now, \et's d/scuss about how we're go/ng to get th/s ed/tor (/f /t's st/\\ /n the game f/\es).
I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Surely we would have discovered strings for it if it were in the binary at all. Also, why would it be in the game?

Quote from: stylzm on April 19, 2014, 03:08:49 AM
Sorry Veridian They Removed The Trinket Emotocon (I Think)
:shiny: