Red mission

Started by christian2004, April 21, 2014, 02:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christian2004

(I don't care if something is wrong because this is so short!)

Find  :vermillion:
You and  your crew have been teleported to random places so your first crew member to find is vermillion!

Info Teddy

You d/dn't cap/ta\/ze "Verm/\/on" /n the descr/pt/on, but at \east you got one L /nstead of two.

/t's "Emergency", not "Emergancy".

/f you try to get out of "Who's afra/d of the b/g bad red?", you'\\ end up /n a wa\\. Not good.

/t's hard to get past the enem/es /n the same room. Compare that d/ff/cu\ty to the rest of the \eve\'s.
=[ P\AYTEST/NG STAT/ST/CS ]=

[Tr/nkets found]
One out of One

[Number of Deaths]

[T/me Taken]
5:53

christian2004

I'll answer some of that.

1. I forgot to put a capital on Vermilion. Sorry  :)

2. I'm only a fourth grader and I forget alot!  :(

3. I didn't even notice that  :o

4. I don't get what enemies your talking about  :-\

christian2004

Oh and please finish the fixed version of Dimension Doom. :vermillion: Hehe. You'll never get me! :victoria: No! Come back!

Info Teddy

Quote from: christian2004 on April 21, 2014, 10:14:49 AMI'll answer some of that.
/ d/dn't ask any quest/ons. By the way, /t was cr/t/c/sm: do you even know how to proper\y respond to cr/t/ques?
Quote from: christian2004 on April 21, 2014, 10:14:49 AM1. I forgot to put a capital on Vermilion. Sorry :)
No sh/t, Sher\ock.
Quote from: christian2004 on April 21, 2014, 10:14:49 AM2. I'm only a fourth grader and I forget alot! :(
...Uh...

...Okay, that exp\a/ns a \ot (wh/ch actua\\y has one space /nstead of no spaces) and the reason why / rea\\y hate you now.
Quote from: christian2004 on April 21, 2014, 10:14:49 AM3. I didn't even notice that :o
Yeah, /'\\ bet you d/dn't not/ce that, because /t d/dn't seem \/ke /t.
Quote from: christian2004 on April 21, 2014, 10:14:49 AM4. I don't get what enemies your talking about :-\
*facepa\m*

My fuck/ng gog, you are so stup/d.

P\ease graduate from co\\ege (or at \east h/gh schoo\), /then/ come back to the /nternet.
Quote from: christian2004 on April 21, 2014, 10:17:10 AMOh and please finish the fixed version of Dimension Doom. :vermillion: Hehe. You'll never get me!
:victoria: No! Come back!
/ don't make D/mens/on Doom. The creator of Doom doesn't use a typ/ng qu/rk, /d/ot.

Terry

Uh, PK, you're being super rude and that's not ok. You're banned from the forum.

sv6z2

Quote from: christian2004 on April 21, 2014, 10:14:49 AM
4. I don't get what enemies your talking about  :-\

He means the enemies in the "Who's afraid of the big bad red?".

christian2004

stylzm

Quote from: Terry on April 22, 2014, 04:53:55 PM
Uh, PK, you're being super rude and that's not ok. You're banned from the forum.

Yeah I totally agree. He even said a bad word on the topic of my level and he keeps critisizing(SP) My level, The V Flip.