Ascost: a new level by Sergione (1.5.1)! (NEW FORUM!)

Started by Sergione, August 29, 2014, 02:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

You re-want Berky and Lab Violet? (From 09/14 until 09/21)

YES!
NO!

Lollipop

This level gives me nostalgia, i don't know why.

Sergione

Quote from: Lollipop on August 30, 2014, 07:32:02 PM
This level gives me nostalgia, i don't know why.

I don't know why you come nostalgia this level, it's really weird!  :o

moth 🦋

Quote from: Sergione on August 30, 2014, 02:06:23 PM
I finally completed the second world, plus a taste of third world!

Go and download the new version, of course for safety I let the download of version 1.1, you never know! :)

Have fun!
This looks great! But every time a new version comes out, my direct mode goes away.  :(
I have an idea for the next version! I know how to make polar dimension (gray warp zone tiles, gray background, and the Predestined Fate Remix) so let me know after the "warp zone" is done, and I'll make it a polar dimension!  ;) If you want that of course.  ;)

Sergione

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on August 31, 2014, 01:56:46 PM
This looks great! But every time a new version comes out, my direct mode goes away.  :(
I'm sorry, I didn't want to put the Direct Mode.  ::)

QuoteI have an idea for the next version! I know how to make polar dimension (gray warp zone tiles, gray background, and the Predestined Fate Remix) so let me know after the "warp zone" is done, and I'll make it a polar dimension!  ;) If you want that of course.  ;)

It would be a good idea, now I'm at a good point with the third world, but I have a few problems, if I need help, maybe perhaps with a message asking you if it's okay or not!

However the idea of fourth world I like, once I've finished you go ahead, even if I have version 2.2, but nevertheless I do not find the Predestined Fate Remix song, why? :(

moth 🦋

Quote from: Sergione on August 31, 2014, 02:26:53 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't want to put the Direct Mode.  ::)

QuoteI have an idea for the next version! I know how to make polar dimension (gray warp zone tiles, gray background, and the Predestined Fate Remix) so let me know after the "warp zone" is done, and I'll make it a polar dimension!  ;) If you want that of course.  ;)

It would be a good idea, now I'm at a good point with the third world, but I have a few problems, if I need help, maybe perhaps with a message asking you if it's okay or not!

However the idea of fourth world I like, once I've finished you go ahead, even if I have version 2.2, but nevertheless I do not find the Predestined Fate Remix song, why? :(
Predestined Fate Remix is Music(15)
in 2.2 only. If you want it to be just Predestined Fate, the put this:
music(6)
music(15)
  ;)

Sergione

moth 🦋

Sergione

What bad luck!  :'(

All of A sudden the game as suddenly has crashed and not having saved, I lost more than half of the third world, I eventually decided to create a mini level to add along with Ascost.

I hope you enjoy it!  ;)

moth 🦋

Quote from: Sergione on August 31, 2014, 03:32:26 PM
What bad luck!  :'(

All of A sudden the game as suddenly has crashed and not having saved, I lost more than half of the third world, I eventually decided to create a mini level to add along with Ascost.

I hope you enjoy it!  ;)
Remember this?
I have an idea for the next version! I know how to make polar dimension (gray warp zone tiles, gray background, and the Predestined Fate Remix) so let me know after the "warp zone" is done, and I'll make it a polar dimension!  ;) If you want that of course.  ;)
I will still make a polar dimension for you!  ;D

Sergione

I need a help, because the mouse in the version 2.2 is not calibrated.
For example when I put the mouse on the left corner, it happens that the cursor is near the centre instead! :(

moth 🦋

Quote from: Sergione on August 31, 2014, 05:08:31 PM
I need a help, because the mouse in the version 2.2 is not calibrated.
For example when I put the mouse on the left corner, it happens that the cursor is near the centre instead! :(

So does that mean I have the OK to make the polar dimension?

Sergione

It's okay, but I wanted to say that when I use the mouse in the level editor happens that isn't calibrated! Why?

moth 🦋

Quote from: Sergione on August 31, 2014, 05:52:50 PM
It's okay, but I wanted to say that when I use the mouse in the level editor happens that isn't calibrated! Why?
Great! I don't know how to fix your mouse problems, sadly.  :'(  :(  :'(

Sergione

Finally came out the third world of Ascost, the Warp Zone!

Go to download! :)

P.s: Shiny, you can now create the Polar Dimension!  :viridian:

moth 🦋