Author Topic: Death Trap - a level that's a short version of my fanfic  (Read 1345 times)

shape worrior t

• Professor
  • Fan of Nintendo, VVVVVV, and other things.
    • View Profile
Death Trap - a level that's a short version of my fanfic
« on: September 14, 2014, 06:46:40 PM »

Vermilion gets interested in scars.

After many adventures, Viridian becomes famous. But fame doesn't come without danger...

A story - based level with little gameplay.

It was a normal, quiet day on the D.S.S. Souleye. Viridian and Vermilion were playing, Verdigris and Violet were listening to the jukebox, and Vitellary & Victoria were studying things. But suddenly...
*flash*
A noise came into the D.S.S. Souleye. Viridian and co. were worried. Then, without warning, Viridian was teleported!
"Help!"
"Captain! We're coming!"
When Viridian opened his/her eyes, there was a vermilion Villi with a bright red scar on his face, beside two holes in a wall.
"W-Where am I?"
"Hehehe....'
"I have you now! The most famous Villi around here!"
"You...shall die!"
*gulp*
"Are you a boy or a girl?"
Viridian had zero answer. Viridian didn't even have a specified gender! (note the he/she in the seventh line of the fanfic)
"Uh..."*gulp*
"Answer me! Are you a boy or a girl!?!?!?"
*sweating*
Eventually, Viridian chose "boy".
Come on! Arrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Viridian was dragged into a hole in the wall. Viridian saw things that are not meant to be seen. It was a lot worse than the "death cell" they made after a few attacks to the ship.
Viridian was tied to a chair. Sweating nervously, Viridian wondered what the Villi was going to do.
*Meanwhile...*
"Wait! I know how we could save our captain!"
*.........*
"Sounds like a good idea!"
Everyone became happy. Everyone on the D.S.S., that is...
*Meanwhile...*
The Villi picked up a V-gun and pressed the trigger. Ten times. Viridian was wincing in pain as the bullets reached the captain.
Viridian survived, though. Seeing this, the Villi dragged Viridian into another place.
You might have survived that... can you survive THIS? Muahahaha!...
Viridian was dropped into a pit a yottametre high. (1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 metres according to Wikipedia) There were spikes on the walls surrounding the pit. Viridian flipped right away to get out of the pit. Of course, the walls started to close in. Viridian just barely managed to escape from the pit.
"You survived that too???!!!??? Very well. YOU SHALL DIE IN THE LAST TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Viridian was teleported to a area with a ceiling and a floor. And warping in all directions. Then, the surfaces started to close! Viridian's going to get crushed!!!
Well, that would've been the case, if it wasn't for...
"Captain!"
*flash*
*flash*
*flash*
Viridian disappeared. The red Villi nearly burned the entire area around him when he found out that Viridian escaped, with only a scar created by a bullet.
"CCCCCaptain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Ooh, that looks cool!"
Viridian's back on the ship. Violet and Victoria helped Viridian do something to the scar on his/her face.
After that, the crew went back to doing whatever they were doing.
"That scar looked very cool..."
Oh, and here is the level. I'll post the level on d.ware as well.