Let's Brainstorm Room Names!

Started by Lollipop, January 02, 2015, 03:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeC7

The "Central" will be used in The Long Adventure 6. (one of the areas. inspired by the Crossroads from Super Mario Fusion Revival) in the Dimensional Anomaly area

moth 🦋

Quote from: VVVVVViridian on April 06, 2016, 03:03:08 PM
Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on April 06, 2016, 02:39:49 PM
The spikes that don't kill you are in tiles1.

What do you mean by 'tiles1'?
*SIGH* in your graphics folder, there are two png files for the tiles. tiles1 contains the SPACE STATION tileset. tiles2 contains the LAB, WARP ZONE, SHIP, OUTSIDE, and EXTRA tilesets. We generally use tiles2 more, but tiles1 isn't useless.

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on April 06, 2016, 03:31:23 PM
Quote from: VVVVVViridian on April 06, 2016, 03:03:08 PM
Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on April 06, 2016, 02:39:49 PM
The spikes that don't kill you are in tiles1.

What do you mean by 'tiles1'?
*SIGH* in your graphics folder, there are two png files for the tiles. tiles1 contains the SPACE STATION tileset. tiles2 contains the LAB, WARP ZONE, SHIP, OUTSIDE, and EXTRA tilesets. We generally use tiles2 more, but tiles1 isn't useless.

That explains why I couldn't find them! Thanks!

moth 🦋

Funny Topical Meme

Roses are Red - A room where you rescue Vermilion
Violets Aren't Blue - A room at the end of 2 stages, where you rescue Violet and Victoria.

JazzyWazzy

Only [insert number of crewmates in level minus 1 here] to go!
For use on the screen where you rescue your first crewmate.

Also, credit isn't necessary.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Credit aint neccesary for any of these

Ally 🌠

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: Vultarix on April 08, 2016, 05:29:39 AM
Credit aint neccesary for any of these
So you're saying people shouldn't get credit for contributing to a level?
What

Need For Flips - a room where you have to constantly run and spam the action button.

fraZ0R

.... Nobody got my Pokemon reference because rapid spin removes all entry hazards like spikes in Pokemon: A room where a crewmate somehow made that reference.
Cookie:A room you are teleported to if you get the reference. The room has a trinket that has custom graphics to look like a cookie.
5tr4: a very awesome room.

Ally 🌠

Funny Topical Meme

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 08, 2016, 07:39:47 PM
.... Nobody got my Pokemon reference because rapid spin removes all entry hazards like spikes in Pokemon: A room where a crewmate somehow made that reference.
Cookie:A room you are teleported to if you get the reference. The room has a trinket that has custom graphics to look like a cookie.
5tr4: a very awesome room.
I got the reference!

fraZ0R

You get a cookie: A room with this image
and only VVVVVViridian gets teleported to it.

Roses are red:a red room.
Spikes can be blue: a blue room with blue lab spikes
That is why:a filler hallway
I'm gonna kill you:a room with lots of enemies.
All next to each other

VeeC7

InfoTeddy Doesn't Even Deserve This Trinket - for a room that has no spikes and a trinket at the end (which Info Teddy said doesn't deserve in his gameplay of TLA 4)

That Souleye Crewmate

Quote from: VVVVVVCrewmate7 on April 11, 2016, 11:59:47 AM
InfoTeddy Doesn't Even Deserve This Trinket - for a room that has no spikes and a trinket at the end (which Info Teddy said doesn't deserve in his gameplay of TLA 4)
he does have a point, plus that's a retarded roomname
naming shit after members isn't funny or clever

Around You Go - for a room after a series of rooms in which you ran through one half of the screen where you go to the other half of the screen and run the other way.