Let's Brainstorm Room Names!

Started by Lollipop, January 02, 2015, 03:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraZ0R

Undertale. Yes this is a room name.

moth 🦋

Funny Topical Meme

Off-topic: a branch of a forking path, that leads back to the main path.

CreepiX

Possible Geometry - an easy room with some corridors.  :viridian:
Not-So-Possible Geometry - the same room, but harder and with warp lines to confuse player.  :victoria: :violet:

lol...ipops2

Oral-May Whatever fits.
And now a veni vidi vici.
Great. the start
Why aren't your legs spike-proof? Easy.
East Berlin A branching path
The berlin wall/vIck The berlin wall is death, vIck is very hard.
TORI! The turnaround.
{End veni vidi vici}

SomeRandomCreator

Warp Dream, Warp Reality, Warp Nightmare - Any three rooms with warps.
Trespassing On Private Property - Firstly, in the beginning of the level, you can go into a room off of the main trail and see a room with many enemies and one trinket that you can access much later.
Up For A Challenge? - The first room in a set that will be a challenge, or a DTTHW joke. (You know, since you start by going up [or down])
I hope this helped a bit. No credit really needed.

Quattro

Quote from: SomeRandomCreator on July 24, 2016, 06:04:54 PM
Warp Dream, Warp Reality, Warp Nightmare - Any three rooms with warps.
Trespassing On Private Property - Firstly, in the beginning of the level, you can go into a room off of the main trail and see a room with many enemies and one trinket that you can access much later.
Up For A Challenge? - The first room in a set that will be a challenge, or a DTTHW joke. (You know, since you start by going up [or down])
I hope this helped a bit. No credit really needed.
I like this guy.

Do You Believe in Ghosts? A purplish room, obviously.
Little Jay A J-shaped room. Simple.
Bulletproof I wish I was. (enough with Radiohead references) However, a room that should be similar to that one in the Savior level with enemies popping out of a wall.

Easter egg: I'm continuing that FFFFFF project I was planning time ago, and in a lab room I put the Overdose-themed roomname 0.37 Feet From The Ground. I'm still scared about that [[STOP RUNNING]] thing.

Shadeblast

Bulletproof is the same reference to TF2

anyways
Rupture

flip up and down then drop off then flip the spikes then go right then left then up then left then down then go to next room

Quattro

Quote from: Shadeblast on August 06, 2016, 04:47:22 AM
Bulletproof is the same reference to Team Fortress 2.
Oh, I just hate that game. Mine was a reference to La Roux's song.

Laber Bris A Kygo song, actually. I imagine it as a particular room with a left-to-right room containing a challenge with two mechanics blended within. For example, gravity lines and disappearing platforms.
Until The Dawn Rises A corridor with a shattered ceiling that leads to open space.

Duckman50001

The Vault - A direct-mode room made with the Polar Dimension tiles and yellow Warp Zone tiles (Has a trinket)
Love Bird - A room that you rescue :violet: then come back later to rescue  :verdigris:
The Great Maze Of V - Pretty self expanatory

Tainy

Tee Hee I'm Sorry/Oh Wait No Not Really - Two consecutive rooms after a hard room or set of hard rooms, the first having no obstacles, and the next continuing the hard rooms.
(It's lines from a song I really like, Click Bait by S3RL.)

AVVVVVVGuy

Ultimate Spamming - A room with "aaaaaaaa" roomtext obscuring your view.
Don't Take the Cyanide - A room with cyan spiky platforms.

Shadeblast

Quote from: Quattro on August 06, 2016, 09:17:34 AM
Quote from: Shadeblast on August 06, 2016, 04:47:22 AM
Bulletproof is the same reference to TF2
look, i don't want my fucking life traded to learn some manners and punctations and freaking capitalization and...

anyways
Moving End

the end moves and there are A LOTS OF SPIKES AND OH NO IT'S GODZILLA

LafondaSaysMeow

Quote from: AVVVVVVGuy on August 11, 2016, 08:32:57 AM
Ultimate Spamming - A room with "aaaaaaaa" roomtext obscuring your view.
aww i was supposed to make that reference

Bruce Michez

Goldfish Don't Bounce - for an orange room with vertical enemies crossing a horizontal gravity line.