VVVVVV Adventures

Started by That Souleye Crewmate, May 10, 2015, 01:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Souleye Crewmate

My new 10X10 map about VVVVVV.
FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED AND REALLY NEEDED.
:viridian:
EDIT: Changelog!
-Added another section
-Added an easter egg...
-Fixed glitching rooms(except the harmless ones)

@Kreator

There are many broken glitching rooms. Put walls on the other sides of them so that you don't flip back and forth over and over again.

That Souleye Crewmate

Yeah.. That's the biggest problem.
Did you get my secret room?

@Kreator

Not yet because the broken rooms messed everything up, but hopefully I will when I play the fixed version.

Domo

I actually really liked your VVVVVV adventures! There are many interesting techniques. I agree that there are a lot of glitches, overall it's unpolished, but it has its charm, and that's what's important.

I found all the trinkets, except for the "doing it the hard way" one. It's located to the right of the "magazine entrance" room (whatever it means), but I got there only once due to a glitch. Is there a legal way to get there again?

That Souleye Crewmate

Nope. Sorry. If you want it, you'd have to play again  :(

Domo

I guess I'm gonna have to do it ;)

SJMistery

The starting point is where it is supposed to be? because i appear right at the end of a level, in a room slighly glitched (see below).
PD for some reason there is no way to put total warps on 1,1 (the room where i start), and those warps tend to fail for some reason sometimes, so i cloned the room on 1,2 with the total warp and some misalignements fixed so i can play it correctly. i hope you do not mind

That Souleye Crewmate

I have never encountered this issue, and i playtested to make sure everything works fine. Maybe it's cause it's a 1.2 level and u played it on 1.1? Anyway, sry if u had any problems and i don't mind.

SJMistery

I do not know what the heck is 1.1 and 1.2 but anyway, you couldn't have just used the total warp in the room? it is generally better, and this is not the first warp wall i have seen glitch lately. The rox's mighty Golden Spiral also has one so i'm pretty sure it's not a question of the version.

allison

Earlier versions of VVVVVV had warp lines work inconsistently, which was fixed in the latest version (2.2).

That Souleye Crewmate

Oh, my bad, i didn't understand ur post. And i mixed up versions, i meant 2.1 and 2.2 like crazya said, sorry.