Forum Adventure

Started by That Souleye Crewmate, May 18, 2015, 04:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Souleye Crewmate

:viridian: joins a forum. It isn't very friendly though...

@Kreator

This is literally one of the best levels I have ever seen. And also, since it's one of the most creative as well, I give you the @Kreator stamp of approval. It's a great honor, and you deserve it.

If you don't mind, I'm going to totally copy your level, with a few small changes, and call it, "Forum Adventure 2: tOLP Edition."

(btw when I saw this I smiled and I just had to take a screenshot xd)

@Kreator

Seriously, I've already started Forum Adventure 2! :viridian:

That Souleye Crewmate

Whoa, can't wait.
Didn't expect this much love for the level. Actually, it was Doormat's Distractionware that inspired me to create it.

SJMistery

there are some misalignements boy...

That Souleye Crewmate

Crud.
Were they really game-breaking? Did you get stuck on them? Or is it just a little thing that just looks bad?

SJMistery

i managed to get off bounds with them, but only the one in the room of the last sequence (the long drop that ends in "replace the admin") was the easiest: simply put, you forgot to prevent players from flipping in any of the horitzontal walls and going  bacl the way until they get UP the first sceen and get sent off-bounds. the others are, in general, misaligned conveyor belts. remember that the conveyors do not appear marked in the edges of the immediate screens around like walls do

That Souleye Crewmate

Okay then
That was the ending and i really rushed it :P And the conveyor belts.. i know it works like that. Sry, i'll post a fixed version in sometime