Haha! I've seen longer dialogues about small issues within a game, articwolf15.
I have to say... Robson seems to have covered most everything I had to say myself. All I have to add is:
1. I don't have the saving error like Robson. The game just makes a save file in the same folder it's played in.
2. I notice Virdian can pass through spikes the same was Robson mentioned x's can be passed through. It's just a little tougher. You need an angle, somewhat.
3. I'm pretty sure the flickering of the time and deaths is because it is a constantly refreshing portion of the screen. This game appears to be running in the command prompt and therefore it has to refresh itself all the time to show new data. The entire line where the time and deaths are displayed then must refresh every time the timer increments. Am I correct in thinking this?
4. The game does run a bit fast. In fact, I almost want to say it runs even faster, the faster Viridian is moving. IE. conveyor belts or just running around, it appears x's move faster.
5. I notice that when I bounce on a bounce line or I flip through space across that green background at the end of the level then a small, vertical black line shows where I was previously. It's like space and time is getting shredded by my flipping. Does anyone understand what I'm saying? I can provide a screen shot. This also happens in other areas of the game as well, but I can't remember them.
I still havn't finished the game, but boy does it get harder!
The story is pretty cool so far. I'm up to level 5 now.