Digital Dimension (Easy Mode)

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, September 04, 2015, 09:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Viridian enters a game to have some fun.

Crewmates:  :viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet: and some doubles!

P.S. Yes, I'm working on a hard mode of the level. No, it's not finished yet.

SJMistery

last level has a problem with the warp token create/destroy scripts. sometimes they make you get stuck in a certain room. also in that room, the spikes are so close to the edge you can pass through them without dying

Bruce Michez

Interesting; reminds me a bit of Vimol's "Virtual V" but with its own cool twists.  I confess I was expecting "Turn Around When the Room is Green" to be a really malicious trap along the lines of "What Did the Oracle Say?" from my first level.  I'm glad I continued forewards anyway.

Quote from: Weird Shadow Machine on September 05, 2015, 03:39:00 PM
Interesting; reminds me a bit of Vimol's "Virtual V" but with its own cool twists.  I confess I was expecting "Turn Around When the Room is Green" to be a really malicious trap along the lines of "What Did the Oracle Say?" from my first level.  I'm glad I continued forewards anyway.

Interesting, I tried to mix the two level styles up with some different twists.

SJMistery

Yeah, the idea of a digital dimension is so awesome on itself you just can't avoid to want to use it. the idea of Room Duality also has this effect

True that. I may make a sequel but it may be different as it may be about collecting source code and beating viruses.  :vermillion:

P.S. Thanks for the bug report SJMistery. Will fix along with the release of the sequel.