I want a name for a dimension!

Started by VeeC7, September 23, 2015, 12:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeC7

Can you please come up with names for a dimension? I want to make one but couldn't find a name for it, that's why the names
of my dimensions are weird, and I didn't want to steal names from other sources

allison

What sort of content does it have? Does your level have a gimmick? It's better to have the name be related to the content. Dimension 000000 is called that because I thought it'd be a logical name for the characters to call their home.

VeeC7

Quote from: crazya02 on September 23, 2015, 01:16:24 AM
What sort of content does it have? Does your level have a gimmick? It's better to have the name be related to the content. Dimension 000000 is called that because I thought it'd be a logical name for the characters to call their home.
The dimensional entrance will have the similar system to Polar Passageway from Switchback (every time the color changes, you will be teleported to the same location but a different room with the same color) and has partial warping in some rooms in the overworld and also some levels

And Dimension 000000 is the crew's home dimension

moth 🦋

Dimension Analog
Dimension Defrag
Dimension Filename
Dimension Gigabyte/byte/bit [ETC]
Dimension Vctor
Dimension RAM

Yey, computer terms! ;)

That Souleye Crewmate

Dimension Erro...
oh wait

I didn't think much about my levels, but i realize now what AAAAAA's name means.
Basically, it's the opposite of VVVVVV - Short, and, well, crappy.

BTW, it seems Switchback gets a lot of attention.

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on September 23, 2015, 12:08:29 PM
Dimension Erro...
oh wait

I didn't think much about my levels, but i realize now what AAAAAA's name means.
Basically, it's the opposite of VVVVVV - Short, and, well, crappy.

BTW, it seems Switchback gets a lot of attention.

Yes. Switchback gets lots of attention even though the download is gone.

@Kreator

i've got an idea for a series of levels/dimensions i want to make, and i don't want to tell anyone about it, lest my ideas be stolen

besides i suck at level making anyway and i'm probably never going to make another level for several more months

Ally 🌠

Quote from: That Souleye Crewmate on September 23, 2015, 12:08:29 PM
Dimension Erro...
wut

How about
Dimension Crash (The name of my first level, it sucked)
VVVVVV noisnemiD
SSSSSSorrow
Death
htaeD (Sequel)
lol...ipops (A level with the worst grammar ever)

lol...ipops2

:vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:
I ban you from the land of Canada!

(Yes i am canadian)   8)

Ally 🌠

Quote from: lol...ipops2 on October 17, 2015, 12:29:12 AM
:vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:
I ban you from the land of Canada!

(Yes i am canadian)   8)
DAMMIT
I AM CANADIAN
WHY

moth 🦋

Ally 🌠

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on October 18, 2015, 03:43:00 AM
You guys should meet up!  :viridian:
NO
NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEVER IN MY LIFE

lol...ipops2

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on October 18, 2015, 03:43:00 AM
You guys should meet up!  :viridian:

On second hand I'm pretty sure I live very far from him cause I
Live in British Columbia  ::)
::) ::) ::) :'( :viridian:

@Kreator

Quote from: Luigi master on October 17, 2015, 12:35:45 PM
DAMMIT
I AM CANADIAN
WHY
you told me you were from like... illinois or something. if thats true then if anything the two of us should meet up because im from illinois ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol jk shinywolf is just being creepy but sometimes i imagine what would happen if people from distractionware/tolp met irl

if doormat saw me on his block he would recognize me instantly and barricade his entire house