Author Topic: Level Ratings for the week!  (Read 1238 times)

Starspire

• Developer of Spiral Flame
  • Captain
  • Play Persona 3
    • View Profile
Level Ratings for the week!
« on: November 15, 2015, 11:45:13 AM »
Okay, here's the level ratings from the week of rememberance day.

#1! The Open Level Project/Dimension Open!

Gameplay: 9/10
Well, the gameplay was really good, but at some points extremely hard, especially like the space station, which was probably the hardest point in the game. After beating the space station, I thought the rest of the level was going to be really hard, but it wasn't as hard as I thought. To get a 10/10, they shouldn't have put the space station at the beginning.

Story: 10/10
The story here was excellent, mixing up characters from other levels and making their personalities more easy to relate to. Overall, the plot was original, and had many parts where you thought it was over but then it threw you into another adventure.

Glitches and Performance: 10/10
The glitches were minimal (if there were any) and the performance was good. About once in a while I might get stuck with a setcheckpoint() script in a place I couldn't get out of, but overall, this level did really well.

Overall score: 29/30!
This level gets an A+!

#2! Ascost by Sergione!

Gameplay: 9/10!
Okay, so the gameplay was pretty good, though the fact that there was only one checkpoint in the lab really ticked me off. The rest was good, and I enjoyed this level.

Story: 1/10
The problem I have with the story is that... there isn't a story.

Glitches and Performance: 10/10
This level had almost NO glitches.

Overall score: 20/30!
This level gets a B!

On to the last one for this week...

#3! The Great Viridian by lol...ipops 2!

Gameplay: 7/10
Okay. So the gameplay was alright, not too hard, and, frankly, at times fun. But it could have been better, there were some single tiles, and on the first room warps at the edge.

Story: 5/10
The story was OK, it could've been better with better punctuation, and capitals and such. It felt to me like, even though there were five crewmates, it mostly revolved around Vermillion.

Glitches and Performance: 7/10
Ok, so at some parts there were glitches, and I felt like the level could've been put together more... carefully. At some parts it feels like some rooms were just slapped in there because lol...ipops 2 wanted to slap them in for fun. Also... warp tokens at the edge of the screen?

Overall score: 19/30
This level gets a C+.

So there you have it. Want your level rated next week? Submit the topic URL here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PalsdfKv7nvXG_Dv8CkpPlESu4PV8XkJTy6VWT-OkeU/.

Hope to see you all next week!

~Vultarix

shiny

• Captain
  • Welcome to the MOTHER3 world
    • View Profile
    • my msuic
Re: Level Ratings for the week!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 12:36:13 PM »
Don't put Dimension Open on here, everybody knows it is good.

Sergione

• Professor
  • *insert secret here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 02:18:24 PM »
Story: 1/10
The problem I have with the story is that... there isn't a story.

I'm worried about your opinion on the story. Did you have to give me 1/10?  :D
Thanks anyway for the review and the B!  :viridian:

lol...ipops2

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 07:13:43 AM »
+) C+  ;)