Dimensional Unity

Started by i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts, December 19, 2015, 05:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SJMistery

the warp tokens at the end of one of the 3 levels that you complete right before the end are put the wrong way. They should be supposed to block you from entering the level from the exit

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

Sorry guys but there are too many bugs for me to release this full level by January 2nd. If I don't abandon it for something greater than I will get a bugfix version and maybe CH5/Epilogue by January 16th.

Info Teddy did a playthrough and there were just too many bugs.

SJMistery

don't rush it, a delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is forever bad.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: Vultarix on January 01, 2016, 12:03:11 PM
Sorry guys but there are too many bugs for me to release this full level by January 2nd. If I don't abandon it for something greater than I will get a bugfix version and maybe CH5/Epilogue by January 16th.

Info Teddy did a playthrough and there were just too many bugs.
He linked it to me first before it finish processing
Also I gave up on playing

But I can find some more bugs today.

Lollipop

Quote from: SJMistery on January 01, 2016, 12:07:55 PM
like how undertale was delayed by a year

fraZ0R

And lets not get started on the Polar Paradox and TOLP2 (the level , not the forum)

VeeC7

To be honest, I like to see levels being rushed, because if it's delayed, people will waste a lot of time waiting and it could be like an event from ToasterApocalypse in 2013 where he abandoned most of his levels!!!!

SJMistery

Quote from: VVVVVVCrewmate7 on January 02, 2016, 02:32:28 AM

To be honest, I like to see levels being rushed, because if it's delayed, people will waste a lot of time waiting and it could be like an event from ToasterApocalypse in 2013 where he abandoned most of his levels!!!!
Well, in this case I simply step in, get a hand on the last build, and fix what is left like I did with Zanny Protocol 1 and I am currently doing with Abducted Once More, Zanny Protocol 2 and Dimension of Doom, or if I am unable to (mainly because of an overly complicated script chronically crashing the level), at least make it fully playable like in Switchback ;)

As for Unity, I won't have a bugfix update for a little while, and I'll possibly have a Ch5 by the end of January. So if this is possibly the end of the rushed Dimensional Unity. I'm working on something NEW.

EpicCreeper9001

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on December 26, 2015, 02:37:56 PM
You DO know it is your own fault right..? (I am speaking generally, the people who did this know who they are)

By HOUNDING him to release an incomplete and buggy level because you were "hyped" you ruined it's quality.
Some hints that things were going wrong:

http://univysta.byethost16.com/forums/index.php?topic=66.0
http://univysta.byethost16.com/forums/index.php?topic=120.0

If you look in the second one (ignore the caps) he says: " I HAD THE VERSION I WAS READY TO RELEASE ON CHRISTMAS READY AND THEN VVVVVV CRASHED NOW I HAVE TO DO THE LAST PART OF CH4 ALL OVER AGAIN"

>"I WAS READY TO RELEASE ON CHRISTMAS READY AND THEN VVVVVV CRASHED"

Obviously he wasn't ready.

To be fair, he DID say to get hyped (look at the OP)

Domo

Can anyone tell me how to actually get all trinkets? Because from what I see, you just can't.
I'm talking specifically about the trinket in the lower-left corner of the map.

fraZ0R

You can only get it if you are banned from the forum. That is how I got it.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 26, 2016, 08:05:56 PM
You can only get it if you are banned from the forum. That is how I got it.
Nice bump.
Not really.
You didn't even add anything to the topic.

Vultarix get your strike system out

Funny Topical Meme

Hey, CH5 should be finished by now, but if you had stuff to do and couldn't make the level, that's fine!