Dimension Error

Started by Ally 🌠, December 28, 2015, 02:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally 🌠

terrible level i did once

why would you ever want this

updating level, expect nothing for a while

fraZ0R

hmmmm... seems familiar to an abandoned collab level... one  terminal added even though it is complete.

fraZ0R

Did you look at the change I made?

Ally 🌠

moth 🦋

Ally 🌠

moth 🦋

there is no spoiler tag OR youtube tag on dware. :/ If you'd ACTUALLY LOOK at your post, you would see broken bbc.

Lollipop

Sadly Terry hasn't taken the time to install those modifications yet

moth 🦋

Quote from: 5tr4 on December 28, 2015, 01:47:40 PM
hmmmm... seems familiar to an abandoned collab level... one  terminal added even though it is complete.

We'll call this edit "Dimension Terror," because it's terrifying that you think that this came afterward. The ship in the Other crew was copypasted from Dimension Error, because it IS okay to do THAT, as Luigi copied from himself. Luigi quit because he had too many collabs, he'll resume it eventually. Have patience.

EDIT: holy crap I just realized Dimension Error was started on August 23, 2015, A year after The Polar Paradox (8/23/14)

Ally 🌠

Quote from: ShinyWolf07 on December 29, 2015, 05:56:46 PM
EDIT: holy crap I just realized Dimension Error was started on August 23, 2015, A year after The Polar Paradox (8/23/14)
fuck

Ally 🌠

NEW UPDATE
Finished Dimension Error.

fraZ0R

I played the level , latest update... Did I sequence break? Here's what I did. Reach TT2 , go to TT1. Go out of the ship. Go left from the place you need the red keycard for. Go in the warp token. Complete that. Go back to there but right of the place you need it for. Go down the tunnel and complete that and Valso gets kidnapped. Complete that section , escape the polar dimension. Go in the big warp , and continue until I can teleport again. Go to TT1 and I can somehow activate what I can activate with the red keycard without getting the red keycard. Is this intentional?
EDIT:I found a typo , The Begining of Somthing New. Somthing?
EDIT^2:I think it gives me a keycard but doesn't tell me that it gives it to me.

Lollipop

fraZ0R

But that added something meaningful to the topic. It doesn't count as bumping. O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

i don't use this site anymore, please don't look at my posts

afro spam

Well, you're getting better.