Dimension Error

Started by Ally 🌠, December 28, 2015, 02:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean_

fraZ0R

Also , I realized that I got the red keycard without visiting TT8. Was I supossed to be teleported to TT8 at somepoint? Also , .... How did you manage to get graphics for a power up in there without any assets?

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on March 21, 2016, 07:41:22 PM
EDIT:I found a typo , The Begining of Somthing New. Somthing?
Dammit a kid is a better speller than me
EDIT^2:I think it gives me a keycard but doesn't tell me that it gives it to me.
If you rescue Vermilion, it says YOU GOT A RED KEYCARD
It wasn't meant to be racist but it just is okay

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on March 23, 2016, 07:41:20 PM
without any assets
There was custom tiles, but not for this.
Quote from: 5tr4 on March 23, 2016, 07:41:20 PM
graphics for a power up
createcrewman trickery.
First I created a yellow crewmate.
Then I used changetile() to change the yellow crewmate into a yellow coin.
Then I removed the crewmate when I touch the crewmate.
It's really quite that easy.

fraZ0R

Quote from: Luigi master on March 25, 2016, 12:48:21 AM
EDIT^2:I think it gives me a keycard but doesn't tell me that it gives it to me.
If you rescue Vermilion, it says YOU GOT A RED KEYCARD
It wasn't meant to be racist but it just is okay
I was able to activate the terminal where you need a red keycard to be teleported and get teleported without rescuing Vermilion. I think that during TT5 I was supposed to be teleported to TT8 at somepoint. You might have set some flags wrong.
Edit:You double posted. The modify post button exists.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on March 25, 2016, 12:40:58 PM
Edit:You double posted. The modify post button exists.
hypocrite
also i was just lazy

Ally 🌠

I played the level , latest update... Did I sequence break? Here's what I did. Reach TT2 , go to TT1. Go out of the ship. Go left from the place you need the red keycard for. Go in the warp token. Complete that. Go back to there but right of the place you need it for. Go down the tunnel and complete that and Valso gets kidnapped. Complete that section , escape the polar dimension. Go in the big warp , and continue until I can teleport again. Go to TT1 and I can somehow activate what I can activate with the red keycard without getting the red keycard. Is this intentional?
EDIT:I found a typo , The Begining of Somthing New. Somthing?
Interesting.
It looks like a bug with flags.
What is supposed to happen is you go into the terminal beside the one you came out of to get it, but I messed up with flags.

fraZ0R

Ally 🌠

Okay
I feel like working on VVVVVV right now anyways

fraZ0R

Why not update the level The Other Crew?

Ally 🌠

fraZ0R

Fix it and make it not suck. Make your own version of it , fixing everything bad that I did and continue where I left off.

Ally 🌠

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 08, 2016, 08:24:47 PM
Fix it and make it not suck. Make your own version of it , fixing everything bad that I did and continue where I left off.
Ok