The Long Adventure 4

Started by VeeC7, December 29, 2015, 06:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeeC7

The story... Valde and his crew are back home sleeping, but the dimension started to collapse, only Purvle and Pearl managed to escape to the ship, Unfortunately, this had a few consequences, Valde, Aka, and Varite are all locked up in metaspace, Also the secret lab was destroyed, putting danger to the multiverse, can Viridian help save the crew and the world?

Facts about this level:

• This is inspired by Weird Shadow Machine's Bracketed Sequel
  • The Dimensional Boundary has solid tiles in the ship tileset because I don't feel like wasting my time with non solid blocks in Direct Mode
  • One of the rooms (the 9+10 room) in the Lab in Vitrox is inspired by VTTF,
  • Some rooms have references to the Japanese band Mili
  • This level fills out the entire 20x20 map, This is the second time, The first time is in a level that I never uploaded
  • Valde, Aka, and Varite use the same sprite as Verdigris, Vermilion, and Viridian because they need to be rescuable

Download! Feedback is appreciated!

SJMistery

you can still use the Brush tools in direct mode ;)

Ally 🌠

Quote from: VVVVVVCrewmate7 on December 29, 2015, 06:39:49 AM

• Valde, Aka, and Varite use the same sprite as Verdigris, Vermilion, and Viridian because they need to be rescuable
STOP SAYING SPRITE ARGGGG
Every villi uses the same sprite. There is no different sprites.
In sprites.png in data.zip there is 1 villi set. The sprites have a colour value. When there is colour, it is 1. When it is transparent, it is 0. It recolours everything that is 1. Thats how the other coloured villis got in the game.

Didn't I explain this once before

ALSO
I HATE THE RESCUABLE VILLIS
what you could do is when you get near them it sets a flag.
then to finish the level there is 1 recuable one. ONLY 1 THOUGH.

fraZ0R

I feel like this should count as copyright infringment of the level [II]. Its a straight up parody of it. Also , will you make The Long Adventure
5?

moth 🦋

Actually, VVVVVV levels cannot be copyrighted.
Also. Parodies are not copyright infringement. they are actually a form of fair use. Before saying something of that sort, you should do a bit more research.

Lollipop

the dude is a kid let's not be dicks

moth 🦋

I'm not being a dick. I know he's a kid, but he should maybe do a *little* research beforehand? I'll edit it to make it sound nicer I guess...

fraZ0R

The second part of it? The TLA5 question?

moth 🦋

Lollipop

Info Teddy complains about reviews TLA 4 here