Closing general discussion

Started by Terry, November 24, 2012, 03:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

Hey guys,

I don't mean to be a killjoy, but it seems like most of the discussion on this forum is now just forum games and posts about how old threads are. This isn't really the place for that! So I'm going to lock this forum for the time being. It may reopen again later!

Peace. :viridian:

Terry

Well, now that we've got two active moderators on the site, it's been pointed out to me that this forum needs more boards! So I'm reopening this forum for a while until I can figure out what's next for these forums. Have fun!

Ally 🌠

you bumped a 4 year old topic  :'(

Anyways, this was a really good choice to re open the forums!

now we just need the old members back to fuck up the forum again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oh wait i already made that joke?

moth 🦋

I actually remember when this stuff was open, but as you all know,, I hadn't registered yet. But I can finally join in!

Ally 🌠

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on May 16, 2016, 01:38:21 PM
I actually remember when this stuff was open, but as you all know,, I hadn't registered yet. But I can finally join in!
i was a guest back then xddddddddd

allison

This is... sorta weird! This board hasn't been open since soon after I joined.

Asmodean_

Quote from: Terry on May 16, 2016, 01:08:50 PM
Well, now that we've got two active moderators on the site, it's been pointed out to me that this forum needs more boards! So I'm reopening this forum for a while until I can figure out what's next for these forums. Have fun!

Oh it's actually Terry!
Like capital-T Terry...

This feels weird, like having Notch turn up on my minecraft server. Koyaanisqatsi.