Soundtrack remix album to be made - you want in?

Started by SoulEye, December 06, 2010, 03:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulEye

I'm going to put together an album with remixes of the VVVVVV OST. If you want in, contact me asap!  :-*

EDIT: The submissions time window has CLOSED.

SoulEye

Uhh... Yeah. Next time I go for a massage, I'll be sure to pick up a new brake system for my car as well. Or buy a new kitchen. This will surely result in some great remixes!

Rox

SoulEye

Rox

Ah yes. But a fashionable kitchen is the key to good music! Anyway, I'm kinda interested in helping out with this, if I can. Depending on who else is contributing, what they're contributing with, when it's going to be finished and other such things!

If I had a good microphone and some spare talent, I could make record a somewhat unconventional performance of Potential for Anything that I managed... but alas, I lack both of those things.

SoulEye

Deadline is January 5. There's a lineup already, but I prefer not to publicize it yet. You can make anything you like, but Pressure Cooker and Passion for Exploring needs remixes. If you think you can make a remix but worry about it not being good enough, you can always say that it's fun to make a remix even if it's not accepted in the album, right? :)

SoulEye

Ah yes. The shoes. I forgot. They make truly awesome sounds. How can I make a track that kicks ass like Chuck Norris without shoes that make me a Walker?

StephenM3

Hah, that was one busy little spambot. Deleting all her posts (the profile specified "female".  I didn't know bots cared) has had the side-effect of leaving your post about shoes completely out of context.   In fact, now you're the one turning the topic to smart deals on great products!  Again!  I'm forced to conclude that you're the spambot.

I can't seem to find a control to "ban" upsidu, though.  Do you have this power SoulEye?

SoulEye

I know... And no, I looked but found no ban function...

Terry

The spambots are being very persistent. I fear they may have evolved past the usual forum countermeasures! (check out the memberlist!)

Probably there will be a SMF update soon, and that might fix it - I think this version is still in beta.

Rox

Oh geez, January 5? I won't be contributing, then. Very much looking forward to it, though!

SoulEye

Rox

Absolutely! Deadlines make things get done! They're very useful.

Just look at VVVVVV

Requiem

I'd love to do one, but no idea if I could make anything decent by Jan 5... What the hey, might as well try!

Shasharala