The Quick Question Thread

Started by Quote, September 15, 2016, 01:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LafondaSaysMeow

Quote from: Weird Shadow Machine on September 16, 2016, 06:41:18 PM
and I know quite a few people in real life who get it wrong.
wait, like irl? if so
.-.

Quote from: ShinyKitten07 on September 16, 2016, 06:36:57 PM
no seriouslywho honestly spells it "vermillion" it' "vermilion"
It's just a common spelling mistake.  I make it all the time, it's just one of those hard to remember how to spell the word words for some people who don't use it a lot.

allison

"Vermillion" is similar to the way many other, similar words are spelled. English is a really silly language

Quattro

SPOILER: COMPLETELY OFF-TOPIC POST AHEAD

Quote from: myself on September 15, 2016, 09:39:22 AM
Why this forum is slowly degenerating?
Thanks for the explaining answers, you all. I'm slightly relieved knowing mine wasn't actually the only, erm, "bad time" on this forum. And, since I'm really addicted to this forum (my registration is pretty recent, since when I first checked out this site Vertiginous Viridian was a brand new level), and I don't want it to "go downhill" or simply die, I'd like to receive from one of you a link of this promised land you talked about.
Obviously if I'm not considered as a s37tposter.
Sorry, but since your level's release I censure every bad word with your number, Crazya. Hope it doesn't bother you.

You know, for a moment my mind considered this thing to that fake SuperHOT forum and its main phrase, #hacking only for the worthy.

LafondaSaysMeow

Quote from: Quattro on September 15, 2016, 09:39:22 AM
"bad time"
why is bad time in quotation marks?
am i just thinking of something that is better than something i was logically thinking?

Ally 🌠

inb4 someone takes it as an Undertale reference

moth 🦋

Quote from: Luigi master on September 18, 2016, 12:12:07 PM
inb4 someone takes it as an Undertale reference
OmgggGG UU DRTLAEL!!!1 U R A BIATCH DIAC IF YOU OO HATE IS SANS IS NESS KYS KYS UNDERTALE xDDDDDD xDDD ROFFLE xDDDD OmgmgmgGMGMGmmg UNDERTTALEL EXISTS AHHAHHAH hxDD xDADDxdDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS CHARA IS HOT AND SO IS FRISK OH YES xDD xDDdDdDDDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL xDDxdADDzDDDD xdDDDDDdDDDD

I closed my eyes and typed that out make what you wish of it
obviously it's an amalgamation (Don't you fucking DARE) of various traits I associate with undertale

Ally 🌠

moth 🦋

LafondaSaysMeow

moth 🦋

;D this is why you're the best lafonda

LafondaSaysMeow

is that sarcasm
i honestly can't tell

moth 🦋

Quattro

SPOILER: LET'S STAY OFF-TOPIC FOR THIS POST TOO
Quote from: LafondaSaysMeow on September 18, 2016, 11:57:31 AM
"bad time"
am i just thinking of something that is better than something i was logically thinking?
Oh my, here starts the explanation stuff. I said I won't ever (ever) mess up Undertale and VVVVVV except for giving the title to that Vultarix (it was his?)'s thing. They are actually two great games (both with pros and cons), but they're just too different to be mixed together.

LafondaSaysMeow

Quote from: Quattro_ on September 19, 2016, 05:29:21 AM
SPOILER: LET'S STAY OFF-TOPIC FOR THIS POST TOO
Quote from: LafondaSaysMeow on September 18, 2016, 11:57:31 AM
"bad time"
Oh my, here starts the explanation stuff. I said I won't ever (ever) mess up Undertale and VVVVVV except for giving the title to that Vultarix (it was his?)'s thing. They are actually two great games (both with pros and cons), but they're just too different to be mixed together.
I didn't mix it up though, I was basically just throwing it out there. I knew you meant this (you did, right?)