The Quick Question Thread

Started by Quote, September 15, 2016, 01:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertymanO07

IS method doesn't matter, it's the same command no matter what.

Dav999

For createcrewman:
x and y are pixel values, if I recall correctly the screen is 320 by 240.
colour can be cyan, purple, red, green, etc.
mood can be 0 for happy and 1 for sad.
There's also a fifth argument (and where needed a sixth one), which can be faceleft or faceright, but also anything else that you can fill into changeai(colour, X) (faceplayer is a useful one, or facegreen/faceyellow/facered/etc)

Coralbits

I recently downloaded the VVVVVV make and play application from distractionware so I can edit my player levels somewhere other than home.  However, I'm having trouble finding where the player levels created while using the application are stored.  I looked in the levels folder and the one I made wasn't there, so does anyone know where levels made with VVVVVV make and play are saved?

Ally 🌠

iPaul03

Heya people! I have two simple questions:
First: what's new in the update of the 3ds? (Version 1.1)
Second: is going to be addeda a level editorel for 3ds?

Thx for answering.

Dav999

1: It probably fixes the secondary homebrew exploit that prompted Nintendo to pull the game from the eShop earlier.
2: Probably not, but it is possible to manually (not to Nintendo's liking either :P) add levels to the 3DS version, two tutorials have been made on how to do that.

Pyrite

...has VVVVVV been added back to the American eShop, or do you just have the version from before?

Is there a way through internal scripting that you can make a creentity villi speak in their own color?

Lollipop

Custom text box colors. I can't remember all of them but there's a list.

Lollipop

I can't find it xdd

I haven't made a level in forever, how do you make a room have a warping background but not actually warp?

QwertymanO07

Just place an inaccessible Warp Line somewhere in the screen, then set the room wrap.

Lollipop