Favourite games of mine from last year

Started by Terry, January 18, 2011, 12:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favourite game of mine from last year?

Bridge
3 (16.7%)
Oneiric
0 (0%)
Win Conditions
0 (0%)
Table Quiz
0 (0%)
Horse Melting Game
1 (5.6%)
Crush Fetish Trilogy
0 (0%)
Envy for Lucky Sally
2 (11.1%)
GDC 2010: The Game
0 (0%)
N.O.T.T.U.B.
3 (16.7%)
Terry Cavanagh: World's Most Dangerous Accordion Player
6 (33.3%)
Defen
3 (16.7%)
Sumouse
0 (0%)
Kozachok
1 (5.6%)
Radio Silence
8 (44.4%)
Red Sky
6 (33.3%)
Memrrtiks, Suashem
4 (22.2%)
CB²
0 (0%)
Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronn- tonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawn- toohoohoordenenthurnuk
7 (38.9%)
Blind Faith
0 (0%)
Going Forward
1 (5.6%)
Vegetable Game
8 (44.4%)
Snowdrift
1 (5.6%)
Wamlevraw
1 (5.6%)
Graveyard Graveyard Revolution
1 (5.6%)
Phobiaphobiaphobia
4 (22.2%)
My Game
3 (16.7%)
Quarters
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Terry

So, The Brass suggested updating Allen's favourite games poll, but seeing as last year was mostly marked by lots of unfinished games and lots of silly minigames, I figured it might be better to just do an annual one. Pick up to five games!

The Brass

-Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk: Great music, solid gameplay, nice twist, graphical experimentation, perversions and goddamn Finnegan's Wake.
-Radio Silence: First and best Unity game. Creates a gameplay that is both old and new from very basic elements.
-Defen: Interesting concept, though not entirely new. Some direction would be nice, but I was able to figure out the game. Lose the annoying sfx. In all, 3/5.
-Vegetable game: It's a full functional game. Challenging in a good way. Funny theme. Bonus points for Leopold.
-Envy for Lucky Sally: Silly in the best way. Fine gameplay.

StephenM3

Radio Silence was really swell, and I think Vegetable Game deserved some attention that it never got.

I was surprised how many of these that I've either never encountered or somehow forgot!
Oneiric, Win Conditions, Table Quiz, Horse Melting Game, Envy for Lucky Sally, World's Most Dangerous Accordion Player, CB², Blind Faith, and Quarters: none of these are ringing any bells.

Terry

I don't bother posting/tweeting about games I think are shit :P

Whirligig

Can you change/add to your vote? I have a few that I know I'd vote for, but I haven't played them all.

StephenM3

Aah, found the Complete Minigame List, which I had forgotten about.

I'm surprised I forgot about CB², Blind Faith and especially Quarters since it was so recent.  I haven't seen any of the others I listed because I've never looked much at Klik of the Month and Glorious Trainwrecks.

Damn It AL to Hell