A Tower

Started by pattoo1234, March 01, 2017, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattoo1234

Check out this level! It's 20x1.

I hate to be rude but you're annoying the heck out of pretty much everyone here with your constant level uploads.  I mean at least spread the time you upload them out.  Then that gives you more time for polish, and more people will probably play them because it's easier to keep up with a level every once in a while, instead of a constant flow.  Even if you have all these levels completed it's more beneficial to not upload them all at once.

AlexINF

Quote, that's not being rude. It's the truth. I've been here for... 5 days? And I already consider the idea that patoo should put more work into their levels.

SJMistery

Quote, talk for yourself. I like those levels. True, they are simple, have little to no story, etc etc. But we never bought VVVVVV for having a compelling story did we?

Sorry, sorry, that was kind of broad.  I meant the speed in which the levels are being posted, not the quality of them.  If you like them, that's fine, I like some of them as well, but it's rather annoying to have three topics a day with a new level.  But that's just me.

moth 🦋

Quote from: pattoo1234 on March 01, 2017, 03:14:26 PM
Check out this level! It's 20x1.
Quote from: AlexINF on March 01, 2017, 05:09:50 PM
Quote, that's not being rude. It's the truth. I've been here for... 5 days? And I already consider the idea that patoo should put more work into their levels.
apologies for this slight derail but you two need some profile pictures

anyway back on the subject at hand I agree that pattoo really should not rapid-fire upload these things, or force people to "guess" the content of a level before they can play it.