Level

Started by fraZ0R, April 01, 2017, 09:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fraZ0R

Hi this is level. Totally not an april fools day prank. It has internal scripting. It is good. Effort was put into it. It has villi zoo.

fraZ0R

How is level? Please give feedback

lol...ipops2

delet topic now plz dav

fraZ0R

Why?? The level is good
Edit:420th post xd

lol...ipops2

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 02, 2017, 02:40:23 PM
Why?? The level is good
Edit:420th post xd
Quote from: 5tr4 on April 01, 2017, 09:58:41 PM
Hi this is level. It has internal scripting. It is good. Effort was put into it. It has villi zoo.Totally not an april fools day prank.

fraZ0R

Yeah. It's an anti-prank. The prank is that there is no prank.

lol...ipops2

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 02, 2017, 02:50:58 PM
Yeah. It's an anti-prank. The prank is that there is no prank.

fraZ0R

fraZ0R

Could somebody please talk about the level??? I put actual effort into it but literally 0 people have given feedback for it. Please I want feedback. Preferably a video of a playthrough of the level.

lol...ipops2

lick topic's [insert inuendo here]

KingCaptain

I don't even fully know what the level is about, unless it's just showing off how to make villis appear. At some point I got a text box stuck on my screen, and I couldn't flip or advance the text. I also managed to get out of the main level area and floated around in the abyss for a while, with the text box STILL stuck on my screen. Overall the internal scripting is somewhat impressive and is more then I could do, but the level as a whole is pretty bad.
Also here's a video of me playing it like you wanted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDsPfxO8Do

Ally 🌠

Actually the internal scripting in this is absolute shit

moth 🦋

what the fuck is this? it's literally a "HEY GUISE I CAN DO INTERNALCORPING TOO" but 90% of the scripts are broken and function both improperly and horrendously
the room design is eye torture at worst, vomit at best, and nothing is explained
single tiled walls are everywhere and its literally a showoff level
you cant even progress because the scripts are horribly broken
I can see effort but its so misplaced its totally wasted
you're absolutely biting off more than you can chew, start with basic level design concepts before you move onto internal scripting
I started using IS in my 3rd level, but it was well executed and I had grasped the concept of good room design and story

tl;dr: no fuck you its like 7 lines just read it ffs