Level

Started by fraZ0R, April 01, 2017, 09:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertymanO07

Quote from: shiny k on April 06, 2017, 12:52:47 AMstart with basic level design concepts before you move onto internal scripting

This is actually something everyone here needs to do more.

Ally 🌠

inb4 simplified scripting trapped

fraZ0R

Quote from: KingCaptain on April 06, 2017, 12:37:47 AM
I don't even fully know what the level is about, unless it's just showing off how to make villis appear. At some point I got a text box stuck on my screen, and I couldn't flip or advance the text. I also managed to get out of the main level area and floated around in the abyss for a while, with the text box STILL stuck on my screen. Overall the internal scripting is somewhat impressive and is more then I could do, but the level as a whole is pretty bad.
Also here's a video of me playing it like you wanted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDsPfxO8Do
Video is unavailable.

KingCaptain

It should work now

fraZ0R

Stop breaking my level. You went the wrong way. The spikes on the bottom "path" in the room you said you don't know what it is for are fake spikes. Go through them to reach the rest of the level. I should have made it more obvious. I'm surprised you didn't even think about the possibility that the spikes are fake. Play my level for real.

lol...ipops2

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 06, 2017, 04:43:42 PM
Stop breaking my level. You went the wrong way. The spikes on the bottom "path" in the room you said you don't know what it is for are fake spikes. Go through them to reach the rest of the level. I should have made it more obvious. I'm surprised you didn't even think about the possibility that the spikes are fake. Play my level for real.
YOU GAVE NO MOTHERFUCKING HINTS TO THIS

fraZ0R

Sorry i thought it would be quite obvious.

Dav999

Quote from: 5tr4 on April 06, 2017, 04:43:42 PM
Stop breaking my level. You went the wrong way.
If you have to say this, you know something needs to be fixed...

fraZ0R

Guys the April fools day joke is that I made a good level but purposefully left in bugs to make it look bad. So... April fools??? I used Flag 67 specifically as the first flag used.

Ally 🌠

There's nothing wrong with flag 67 that was fixed really long ago

fraZ0R

Yeah but screw backwards compatibility

KingCaptain

So you're saying that the right way to beat the level is to try to kill myself by walking onto spikes that show no indication of being fake? If you gave me a hint it wouldn't have been that bad, but expecting me to kill myself when I have the option not to is terrible level design.

lol...ipops2