I think this is the best of the lettered levels I've played so far (I haven't commented on them but I've done EEEEEE, DDDDDD, and CCCCCC). Some thoughts:
- I really like the visuals, particularly the second section. The outside backing + warp background has a nice 'weird' aesthetic to it. 'Flashback' is also excellent.
- There's an extra 1x1 block in the bottom-center of Fragments that isn't properly DirectModed
- The last gravity line in 'Falling', 'Fibres' and some of the middle ones in 'Failing' are doubled and don't work properly. 'Failing' makes it seem like it may be intentional, but it's kind of impossible to tell without trial and error...? There's also no indication that 'Failing' has a warp line and the other ones seem pointless, so I'm not sure what the deal with those is.
- As mentioned in the last point, 'Failing' is trial and error so that should probably be fixed. (Give some indication of the warp line/doubled gravity lines).
- Multiple trinkets at once = AUGH MY EARS
- 'Flummoxed' = AUGH MY EYES
6/6 trinkets, 55 deaths, ~8.5 minutes. Great first three sections, but it seems to fall apart near the end.
- There's also trial and error in 'Four' but it isn't really as bad.