Not as good as FFFFFF in my opinion. The art isn't anywhere near as good (the only room I was impressed by was "Ghost") and the level design is just kinda... Dull. Nothing to set it apart from Average Jimmy's Average Level of Averageness.
- Dying on the spikes without help in "Generator" was a bit weird... Flipping the main area so that the first checkpoint is facing up would fix it, but it isn't a huge deal.
- You reused so many room names!! I actually think this is kind of a big deal, since part of the fun in these levels is in seeing 25 different names starting with one letter each, all of them being related to the gameplay in their own way. 4 "Glitch", 2 "Gene", 2 "Gaps" (sorta), 2 "Gulliable" and 2 "Guide" = only 18 unique room names!
- How'd you do the quicker quicksand? I've never seen that glitch before...
- I'll give the level one thing: The trinkets are WAY cleverer than before, especially the "Genes" ones! I liked the semi-puzzle, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving me "Go Again?"
- There's some backing that's off in "Glaucous Gaps" and "Greedy", and "Gullible" is misspelled.
- I mentioned this earlier, but "Ghost" looks EXCELLENT.
- The last section of 5 levels seems much weaker than the others. The trinket is super obvious, there's very little Direct Mode, and there's only, like, ONE room with a real challenge (an easy one at that). It feels like you ran out of ideas there.
Really, there was nothing in this level that made me think "Wow!" like FFFFFF's, for example, "Frustration". Come on, I know you can do better than this!