Author Topic: The Dark Lab  (Read 382 times)

cheesefactory

The Dark Lab
« on: April 20, 2017, 06:55:47 PM »
It's the lab... or at least he thought it was. Viridian was shocked to discover that the Dark Lab did not fall into VVVVVV's difficulty curve. The Dark Lab had so many spikes, Viridian wanted to cry. He didn't, of course- that's your job.

The Dark Lab combines Golden Spiral difficulty with secret passageways and dialogues to create a lab that is both old and new. It presents a challenge to the game's most mastered players and is also great for beginners. The goal of the Dark Lab is not to frustrate, but to give those unstoppable gamers a run for their money.

If you successfully complete the Dark Lab, comment below with your time and trinkets. Also, if anyone finds the final trinket without using the level editor, that deserves recognition too.

Have fun dying,
 -Cheesefactory

PS: Check out Operation Gravity here: http://distractionware.com/forum/index.php?topic=3136.0

Duckman50001

• Crewmate
  • Cluck, Cluck, I'm a Duck!
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Lab
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 10:16:08 PM »
4 trinkets   2:30:18 time

no editor  :viridian: beat that!

cheesefactory

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 03:15:08 PM »
Nice job!!! I made this level last year, and frankly I couldn't beat your record now if I tried. Which rooms were fun and which were frustrating?

Duckman50001

• Crewmate
  • Cluck, Cluck, I'm a Duck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 07:59:31 AM »
Nice job!!! I made this level last year, and frankly I couldn't beat your record now if I tried. Which rooms were fun and which were frustrating?

Thanks for the compliment! :viridian:

Probably the most frustrating rooms were the "Look before you leap" room set,
and my favourite? The "Physics rejected" - "Surfers nightmare" sequence.

I play VVVVVV so much that it's UNREAL, that's probably why I beat your Record