Started by Rikk, April 28, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikk

Hello! It's me Again!
And this time...
5 LINER!!!

Another level made by me!
I hope you enjoy it!  ;)
This time it isn't a collab with one of my IRL friends.

(Sorry this came out late and was short  :victoria: , Im busy with my gf and school)
(And sorry if the end is messed up...)

LafondaSaysMeow

been a super long time since i played one of the levels that ended up being mushed into here, i'll give this one a try in a bit

lol...ipops2

blah blah something something a viridian dies when no screensomething blah blah stupid very thin parenthesis blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

mrytp

Nothing related the the level (it was cool BTW)

But what is it with everyone having cat profile pics these days?

lol...ipops2

Quote from: mrytp on April 29, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

Just realized that

Ally 🌠

Quote from: mrytp on April 29, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

I think the profile pic problem is having none.

uugr

2:59, 18 deaths, 1/1 trinkets.

This level was pretty neat! I've always like seeing how people do really short maps, and this one was a really good way to use the concept! Screen 4 was probably my favorite, and also probably the hardest in my opinion.

The only problem I found was that screen 3 has out-of-sync enemies. Most of the level gave you time to pause between enemies anyways, so this wasn't a big deal, but it looked awful.

Nice work!  :viridian:

Rikk

Quote from: uugr on April 30, 2017, 01:45:04 PM
2:59, 18 deaths, 1/1 trinkets.

This level was pretty neat! I've always like seeing how people do really short maps, and this one was a really good way to use the concept! Screen 4 was probably my favorite, and also probably the hardest in my opinion.

The only problem I found was that screen 3 has out-of-sync enemies. Most of the level gave you time to pause between enemies anyways, so this wasn't a big deal, but it looked awful.

Nice work!  :viridian:

ay thanks!  :viridian:

LafondaSaysMeow

wait i forgot to play this
uhh

well if i play this some time i will let you know what i thought