Yume Nikki

Started by pattoo1234, May 25, 2017, 04:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawne

What kind of ear-rape? The one that's used in memes (the better of the two) or the one that's used by compressing the living s*** out of a sound? I would check myself but as I said in another thread I don't trust this dude's links, lol.

moth 🦋

here, sorry that its a fucking zip because I cant upload mp3's to this forum
if you dont trust it for some reason if you have discord I can just send it your way that way
but yeah its the latter

Gawne

I mean no exaggeration nor hyperbole when I say that was the worst thing I have ever had the displeasure to here in a VERY long time. Pattoo, I can't believe you have the audacity to say that that's """fitting.""" Like for everything's that is holy, that is the sheer and utter definition of what ear-rape is, you should be ashamed of yourself for demanding (not even suggesting) me to try the game with that, that... s***!

Phew, sorry I may have lost it just a little bit toward the end...But my opinion of that trash still stands...

pattoo1234

Do you know where BGM_013 is used in the game?

moth 🦋

Quote from: pattoo1234 on June 08, 2017, 12:45:28 PM
Do you know where BGM_013 is used in the game?
it doesnt matter, its still ear rape
and none of the other "songs" even remotely fit the atmosphere of the game

pattoo1234

I thought you would like the music pack. I will post an alternate Yume Nikki music pack soon.

pattoo1234

Alternate Music Pack: Here is a different music pack I made for Yume Nikki. Hopefully it will be more fitting.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b9tb2j6n8snxnhw/AABny8yra1YwWi3vUtwdRmoZa?dl=0

fraZ0R

Stop double posting

pattoo1234

Do you like my alternate music pack?

pattoo1234

Quote from: pattoo1234 on June 12, 2017, 12:45:05 PM

Have received no reply for 4 days. Please acknowledge.

Ally 🌠

Kapuccino

Quote from: pattoo1234 on June 16, 2017, 02:08:49 PM
Quote from: pattoo1234 on June 12, 2017, 12:45:05 PM

Have received no reply for 4 days. Please acknowledge.

please actually fucking stop noone cares about your Yume Nikki music pack and really if someone uses this music pack they're ruining the experience of this game for themselves

pattoo1234

Do you at least know where I got the music in my alternate music pack?

fraZ0R

No go ask nPOW11 he knows probably

pattoo1234

Do I ask him on this thread?