Author Topic: Variety Pack  (Read 3369 times)

AllyTally ♡

• Captain
  • Hiii!~ <3
    • View Profile
    • Invision
Re: Variety Pack
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2017, 04:31:03 AM »
hey mods keep this thread open this is amusing

lol...ipops2

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2017, 05:40:12 AM »
Wait.
If you fill the apple with cocaine, you get a candy apple!
o yeah fuck you pato reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fraZ0R

• Captain
  • Why are you here?
    • View Profile
Chara in a nutshell.
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2017, 01:23:43 PM »
I have a terrible perfect idea! I'm gonna show pattoo that his own levels are bad by editing one of his levels. And making it even worse.

cheesefactory

Re: Chara in a nutshell.
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2017, 02:20:36 PM »
I have a terrible perfect idea! I'm gonna show pattoo that his own levels are bad by editing one of his levels. And making it even worse.

That's impossible

allison

• Captain
  • monolithic since 2012??
    • View Profile
    • Allison Fleischer
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2017, 06:38:07 AM »
that sounds like the polar opposite of the way to make that point

lol...ipops2

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2017, 06:47:06 AM »
#ThankBoorider for nothing

Kapuccino

• Doctor
  • hot kass r34
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2017, 10:10:58 PM »

you idiot this will solve nothing and would be the exact fucking opposite of what you would want to do to show pattoo how he can improve. if you wanted to show pattoo how to improve, you would actually try to make one of his levels better, which would make a ton more sense because he could see exactly how he can make a quality, fun level. issue is that you have no idea how to do that either 5tr4

fraZ0R

• Captain
  • Why are you here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2017, 05:29:03 AM »

you idiot this will solve nothing and would be the exact fucking opposite of what you would want to do to show pattoo how he can improve. if you wanted to show pattoo how to improve, you would actually try to make one of his levels better, which would make a ton more sense because he could see exactly how he can make a quality, fun level. issue is that you have no idea how to do that either 5tr4
wow I'm surprised nobody noticed that I changed the subject.

lol...ipops2

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2017, 08:07:54 AM »

wow I'm surprised nobody noticed that I changed the subject.
I noticed, I always notice the subject.
That's why I did a joke instead of a convoluted kys post