HOW DO YOU POST A LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by nPOW11, June 11, 2017, 01:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did You Reply?

I Replied.
4 (33.3%)
I(zzzzzz)Replied(yawn)(zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
3 (25%)
No Way!
3 (25%)
Too Lazy!
1 (8.3%)
Nuh-Uh!
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

nPOW11

:vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Because I Have Lots! A Big Challenge 1,
A Big Challenge 2, VVVVVVVV!,A Small Challenge, Terminal Trouble (Still Working On It..),And More!!!!!

allison

stay calm, you don't have to post this in every thread

First, you'll need to compress your level into a zip file. To do this, right-click your level, select "Send to", then select "Compressed (zipped) folder". A zip file will appear alongside the original level.

Make a new forum topic, and select "attachments and other options" (to the left of the Post button). This will cause a bunch of extra options to appear, including a "Choose File" button. Click it, and select the zip file you made earlier.

The actual text of your post should probably have some info about and pictures of the level.

cheesefactory

QuoteBecause I Have Lots!

I suggest not posting them all at once.
Anyways welcome to the forum!

uugr

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* EXCITED  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* FOR THIS COOL AND NEW EXCITING GROUP OF LEVELS YOU'RE PLANNING ON SHOWING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY ARE COOL????????????????

:viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet:  :viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet:  :viridian: :victoria: :vermillion: :vitellary: :verdigris: :violet:

I sure Hope that Your Able to Figure out How to Post Them, using Our Good Buddy Crazya's Friendly HELPFUL  8) Advice.... The one Im Most Excited For is Terminal Troubles!!

Ally 🌠

moth 🦋

pixelator

Quote from: nPOW11 on June 11, 2017, 01:03:44 AM
:vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Well, okay, then...

...Welcome to the forum, I guess.

Now I really hope you won't be as cancerous as some of the other members that have been here in the past, because we've really gotten tired of stuff like that happening and the excessive number of smileys you just used in that post could be a sign that you could be heading in that direction, no offense, for example the really crappy members that were here before would spam aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and smileys or post someone else's level with 2 edits made to it and pass it off as their own or just complain all the time and stuff like that okay I really wanted to get that out because I've been saving it for like a year because I joined this forum like a year ago and I've seen a bunch of cancer members here and I'd rather not see any more okay this is really important I hope you read all of it even though I used the move thingy on it which made it twenty times more annoying and cancerous wait I hope I don't end up being one of those members except I won't because I only post the best levels in the universe that are skillfully crafted and contain references to everything including this one game that I'm extremely uncomfortable with and nobody should mention it because I cringe whenever it's mentioned okay so don't try and guess what it is or else I might leave this forum and you'll have lost another good member actually I admit I was a little cancerous in the past like when I first joined tolp my very first post was me asking to contribute and luckily I was accepted because of my surprisingly good level dimension pixel except I never finished it so don't play it I think it sucks and is a mountain of cringe speaking of which I have no idea when this will end can you guys help me I know this was really long but this needs to stop like right now except I couldn't stop it there so I'm going to try again okay I'm going to stop typing right NOW uh oh it didn't work this is a big issue how do I stop typing the answer is I don't so you'll be reading this forever MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay that was a long laugh but I really need to stop typing so I can post this okay here we go I'll stop typing in 3 2 1 NOW                                                                                                                                          just kidding ecks dee you thought this would end but it won't that's the advantage of making text move you'll never see what's next like I could post this :vermillion: and you would never see it unless you waited long enough also I spent about 10 minutes typing this thing so you better pay me some respect and not copy and paste this everywhere and make it a meme actually that would be kinda cool so I'm going to post this now and see how it turns out xd

Kapuccino

this child is going to come back tomorrow and be very confused, and probably a tad fearful of the human race as well.

nPOW11

nPOW11

uugr, It's TERMINAL TROUBLE,NOT TERMINAL TROUBLES! Sorry About That.....
HOW DO YOU POST A PICTURE OF YOUR LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heh Heh......... :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion: :vermillion:

nPOW11

nPOW11

Relax, Mr. Pixelator, I Won't Become One Of Those (buzz) Members..... :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian: :viridian:
Hope You Like VVVVVVVV!

nPOW11

fraZ0R

Please stop. Posting more than once in a row is not okay and makes other people hate you. So don't do that.