Yume Nikki Kart

Started by pattoo1234, July 16, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattoo1234

Do you think there should be a Yume Nikki Kart game? It should be like Mario Kart, but it should have characters from Yume Nikki, .flow, and Yume 2kki, and courses from those games, too! Each character should have their own special ability.

uugr

Okay, this one is just too on-the-nose to be real. Either pattoo was a troll the whole time or he's become self-aware enough to understand self-deprecating humor.

Gawne

Enough is enough, Pattoo!

moth 🦋

this has to be a troll

Joshua

I think that, if you think this should be a game, than you should go ahead and make it.

Ally 🌠

Kapuccino

ok fuckING SERIOUSLY PL EASE STOP
like oh my goD you cannot be thiS DUMB ARE YOU LIKE 5 YEARS OLd xdd

allison

personally looking forward to SOMA Kart; item boxes give you existential dread you can throw at opponents

pattoo1234

Quote from: Trdjn on July 16, 2017, 07:23:15 PM
I think that, if you think this should be a game, than you should go ahead and make it.

I don't know how to make a game!!!

Please at least ask what each character's special ability should be.

Dav999

Hey pattoo, hate to say it, but you're causing a bit of unrest.

Everyone else, maybe it'd help to ignore his topics if they don't interest you, or if he's asking something you don't want to do for him. Maybe it's a bit annoying, but I don't really see these few topics on their own disrupting much. If nobody is interested in Yume Nikki, topics about them would naturally stay empty. I also don't see how calling him a dumb 5 year old is going to help anyone.

Whether we could stop this? Of course, but he has not really been spamming (he made 3 topics about this game in 2 months, and they're not contentless or advertising), he's not attacking others, he's not making inappropriate posts, he's just a bit excited about something nobody else here is excited about.

pattoo1234

Where else can I talk about the game?

Ally 🌠

Maybe one thread.
Not 3.

lol...ipops2

Quote from: pattoo1234 on July 18, 2017, 03:25:03 PM
The Yume Nikki forum.
Or the Bob Loblaw Law Blog.

uugr

Quote from: Dav999If nobody is interested in Yume Nikki, topics about them would naturally stay empty.

Thinking back to his Character Guessing garbage, didn't pattoo repeatedly pester people to continue his ridiculous game after everyone pretty much agreed to try ignoring him? Just quickly looking through, "Cool Music Pack" has a bit of that, and he's definitely egging people on pretty seriously in "Character Guessing Game V2". We could still try to completely ignore everything he does outside of VVVVVV Levels, I suppose, but generally convincing an entire forum to not do something is usually fairly difficult.

pattoo1234

Quote from: LeLolofPopses on July 18, 2017, 07:25:23 PM
Quote from: pattoo1234 on July 18, 2017, 03:25:03 PM
The Yume Nikki forum.
Or the Bob Loblaw Law Blog.

There is no Yume Nikki forum. So, would anyone like to know what each character's special ability should be?